Guest Guest

3 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

all other maas available on market which is not chatka or halal/kosher killed i.e. conveyor belt kills industrially farmed

Well SRM states just Halal meat (or better if ritualistic meat) is not allowed so I am leaving it at that.

I rest my case.

21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The real question is will I have to pesh again? 

No, Guru ji's fauj doesn't care. only amrit dharis from jathas and baba deras will want you to do pesh. Become sanmukh towards Guru and gurmat and leave these sects behind please, for the good of your sanity, dharma and sikhi!

15 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

As long as it's not halal it's fine.

4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

khulla maas is not halal and also not allowed ....be clear

3 hours ago, monatosingh said:

Well SRM states just Halal meat (or better if ritualistic meat) is not allowed so I am leaving it at that.

I rest my case.

khulla mass is not banned and is not a kurehit. Just like if someone casually exposed their uncut hair without turban, that isn't kurehit either but shouldn't really be done.

Like we discussed, sarblohi Singh would be proper strict about not eating khulla maas. jhatka and shikar is important rehit, and khulla maas shouldn't be done in most circumstances, but it's not exactly a pesh thing is it? Not like the OP getting worried about egg, and not even eating egg but just having food go close to lines that handle eggs. It's just too bad that SRM is so limited that it doesn't explain past just not eating Kuttha/Halal, and not into rehits and rehitnamas explaining hunting and jhatka according to gurmat etc...

1 hour ago, ipledgeblue said:

No, Guru ji's fauj doesn't care. only amrit dharis from jathas and baba deras will want you to do pesh. Become sanmukh towards Guru and gurmat and leave these sects behind please, for the good of your sanity, dharma and sikhi!

khulla mass is not banned and is not a kurehit. Just like if someone casually exposed their uncut hair without turban, that isn't kurehit either but shouldn't really be done.

Like we discussed, sarblohi Singh would be proper strict about not eating khulla maas. jhatka and shikar is important rehit, and khulla maas shouldn't be done in most circumstances, but it's not exactly a pesh thing is it? Not like the OP getting worried about egg, and not even eating egg but just having food go close to lines that handle eggs. It's just too bad that SRM is so limited that it doesn't explain past just not eating Kuttha/Halal, and not into rehits and rehitnamas explaining hunting and jhatka according to gurmat etc...

just mentioned it for those who claim that they want to be authentic and Guru Pita ji's hukam... never claimed it was bujjar kurehit but if we understand halal is wrong then so is kosher because it is identical in nature .