Guest ordinarySingh

On 17/02/2018 at 4:12 PM, Guest ordinarySingh said:

Do we just keep on trying/do the same? Or do we accept it as hukam and that the disease is never gonna leave my body? How do we know when our prayers would get fulfilled? 

Of course we keep trying. And of course we accept hukam. How to do both? 

There is a story of a christan girl, Amy Carmicheal, who grows up to become a missionary or nun i forget, goes to india and saves devdasis from dancing at temples and raises them in orphanages. 

When she was young, she was told God answers all prayers. So she prayed at night. God please give me blue eyes. She had brown eyes. When she woke up. Her eyes were still brown. 

She was disappointed and thought God didnt answer my prayer. Then she smiled. She said. He did answer. He  said no.

So keep praying. Praying is like begging. A beggar cant get mad if someone doesnt give him something. No one owes the beggar anything. He can only keep begging.

So tell urself, i am asking the lord for something. I have no right to expect it. God has every right to say no. Accept that. Keep asking, dont get sad or mad at the rejection. Everything God does is right. If he hasnt healed u today. It was Gods will therefore benefits all. Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Balla. In your will, All is well. Ask again tomorrow.if answer is no. Accept it. Then ask again the next day.eventually God will have mercy. Persistant beggars usually win.