For those who have Amritvela issues

WJKK WJKF

I have been having amritvela issues ever since I broke my sleep routine.

The reason we don't wake up is because oh it's too comfortable in the bed and we just drift off asleep.

Some of us wait like 5 minutes in the bed and randomly drift off asleep.

Some of us wake up and say 5 minutes and we realize 4 hours have passed.

This all comes down to what time we sleep, what we eat before we sleep and the amount of effort we put in to initially waking up, right?

It's sort of like that.

We have 6 sleep cycles. One in which there is a light sleep and if we wake up during that cycle we will be fully refreshed.

So yesterday I came across this app named "Sleep Cycle".

I didn't read anything I just set my alarm to 2:30 AM to 3:00 AM. I put the alarm volume high and then slept.

2:30, the alarm starts. I am angry and immediately rush to turn it off (it turns off with one tap). I fall asleep again angry.

The snooze time will then determine the movement of when you disable the alarm clock and add on snooze time.

When the snooze time is over the alarm comes on again, but this time for some weird reason you will quickly disable the alarm but you will notice you are fully awake.

Link to the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.northcube.sleepcycle&hl=en_GB

4 hours ago, Damdamitaksaal84 said:

Do an Ardaas to mahraaj Jee asking to wake up for amritvela and also put your alarm clock away from where you are sleeping try going to sleep at 9 and waking up at 6 and each month decrease when you wake up such as in March wake up at 5:45 and keep doing this until your amritvela becomes solid this is what I did and it sure did work. 

How many hours do you sleep and did you find your body getting used to less hours sleep?