Paramedic wearing green

Guest Paramedic

Guest London jwaan
23 hours ago, Guest Paramedic said:

wjjk wjkf.  Maharaj beant kirpa naal guru did kirpa and I'm a qualified paramedic. I have to wear green as many widely know I'm sure. I know red is a big Nono but green? I've heard it's Muslim army colours but Jagraj Singh was also in the army whilst being amritdhari and would've worn green camo uniform so someone please help with this. Can I wear green?

Fateh.

No you can't wear this. You need to go to work dressed only as a full blown nihang, and you must take a 4 foot long kirpan with you to work and wave it around your head whilst you are treating the sick.

Yout should also not be driving in any form of mechanised transport, you should only go by horse as that's what Sikhs did when they were fighting mughals.

Any deviation from this and you will need to pesh on a daily basis.....

On 16/02/2018 at 6:05 PM, Guest Paramedic said:

wjjk wjkf.  Maharaj beant kirpa naal guru did kirpa and I'm a qualified paramedic. I have to wear green as many widely know I'm sure. I know red is a big Nono but green? I've heard it's Muslim army colours but Jagraj Singh was also in the army whilst being amritdhari and would've worn green camo uniform so someone please help with this. Can I wear green?

Fateh.

I think you should find another job. There are plenty of opportunities out there which will not be conflicting with your faith. Don''t feel trapped or boxed in because you are in a certain profession. Think outside the box and don't be scared to do what you feel is right. At the end of the day a job is only there to provide money. No one really cares what job you do and its not good to be proud if you have a certain job. All jobs are equal at the end of the day. Do something you are comfortable with and if that means changing career then so be it. No big deal.