Is waheguru accepting my paath?

Guest paath123

Guest paath123,

the paath you do is something you do for your spiritual betterment and through it, and in a way you declare your love to Him.

Your mum´s, unjustified ill behavior toward her own child/you, is she planting a bad karam for herself.  Though, whether parent, or be it anyone, nobody should give pain to anybody, by any means...deed, word or thought. Though thoughts are difficult to control to a extent, word and deeds, under influence of  nafrata, ahankar and krodh, are definitely possible to avoid.

So each one doing anything, whether good or bad, is doing for oneself alone.

Each one will receives it due fruits, not necessarily instantly. Regarding the question if He listens or accepts our prayers, paath or any devotion, the thing is, we must be sincere and truthful in our love for Him, and not for any trade, dealings or exchanges, summarizing all that in one word: conditional.

Our love for Him, should be for Him only. That´s it.

Then when we have Him, through His love and kirpa, then He becomes our rakhanhaar, and palanhaar at all times. 

For we become Him, and He becomes we, there is no difference, no fear, no lack of faith, such is His mahantaa.

For a  sincere bit of love from us to Him, He gives Himself totally to us. What else do we need then? Absolutely nothing.

It is only a matter of awareness, of His love, kirpa, and time.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

doing paath and simran, let parmatma jyot manifest in yourself. Increase your level of intellect and buddhi with bani.

Help deal with conflict by also reading dasam bani. Get confidence by doing nitnem with full Chaupai including Akal Ustat Chaupai and Punn Rachas, Chandi Di Vaar, Chandi Charitar Ustat, Uggardanti, Shastarnamala part 1 and anything else.

Do shastarvidiya, also follow rehit of tyrar bar tyaar Singhs and not of these jathas. Don't be submissive sikh, need confidence to deal a bit

Guest guest paath123
On 2/16/2018 at 4:56 PM, monatosingh said:

WJKK WJKF

What are the type of stuff she says to you?

Does she pick on you for no reason?

she is being very rude and saying how she wants me out of the house but she never says nything to my siblings she hates me soo much and i know this for sure. i confronted her she said get out of my house then and she everyday makes me stressed out.

On 2/16/2018 at 4:58 PM, Damdamitaksaal84 said:

Chaupai sahib is really good for protection I suggest you read or listen to that listen to the sampuran Chaupai sahib not the short one.

yes i do chaupai long one and other paath too.

On 2/16/2018 at 11:17 PM, InderjitS said:

can we really compartmentalise paath like this, I'm not so sure. All Gurbani/Naam has healing qualities as it brings shaanti to the mind.

the only reason im asking because im having a terrible time at work and outside since my mum starts to fight she does this stays calm for a few weeks then all of a sudden she creates  fight and then she blames everything on me!! she really is stressing me out everyday she lies tooo much

On 2/17/2018 at 4:40 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Screenshot_2018-01-30-19-20-48.jpg.d2a408f6f36223e26522d7d8c52f82ab.jpg

Everything pertaining to your paath may be working quite well. 

Only the ego suffers, these opportunities to grow are Vaheguru's kirpa. 

Find your inner peace, your Sahej from Simran and Gurbani. 

As we advance so does the apparent difficulty of what we face. 

You will succeed, stay with it. 

Gurfateh. 

thank you. its just my uncles says that waheguru dosent listen to my paath when i argue back with my mum so that worries me.

fateh

On 2/17/2018 at 9:10 AM, sikhni777 said:

If you are able to do path the next day again then yes your path worked.  

Once again. .. dhukh and sukh are to be seen as equal. Everything happens for a reason.  Yes parents can loose it too and pick up bad habits.

When you do enough path sometimes you can utter things like mum plea be kind to me and it works.  Your bhachan get power with any path. Even uttering waheguru once is very powerful.  Choose which ever path you feel connects you.  All path is from the one God. If God is one then how can the path all be different? 

It's our minds which are deluded. Even if you just repeat mool mantra you will get nearer to the creator. But just how many want to sit down set a target and just do it?

Why can't we do it? Weak minds, weak faith, weak bodies? 

Simran is just as powerful.  Its just repeating waheguru.  Sukhmani sahib in the first astpadhi tells us about all the benefits of Simran.  

yes i do paath everyday without missing. even when i get bad things. right now its bad time for me still i never missed buti get really upset as to why are bad things happening continously. 

On 2/17/2018 at 11:52 PM, harsharan000 said:

Guest paath123,

the paath you do is something you do for your spiritual betterment and through it, and in a way you declare your love to Him.

Your mum´s, unjustified ill behavior toward her own child/you, is she planting a bad karam for herself.  Though, whether parent, or be it anyone, nobody should give pain to anybody, by any means...deed, word or thought. Though thoughts are difficult to control to a extent, word and deeds, under influence of  nafrata, ahankar and krodh, are definitely possible to avoid.

So each one doing anything, whether good or bad, is doing for oneself alone.

Each one will receives it due fruits, not necessarily instantly. Regarding the question if He listens or accepts our prayers, paath or any devotion, the thing is, we must be sincere and truthful in our love for Him, and not for any trade, dealings or exchanges, summarizing all that in one word: conditional.

Our love for Him, should be for Him only. That´s it.

Then when we have Him, through His love and kirpa, then He becomes our rakhanhaar, and palanhaar at all times. 

For we become Him, and He becomes we, there is no difference, no fear, no lack of faith, such is His mahantaa.

For a  sincere bit of love from us to Him, He gives Himself totally to us. What else do we need then? Absolutely nothing.

It is only a matter of awareness, of His love, kirpa, and time.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

thank you very much. that s why i do paath everyday. she keeps fighting with me over my siblings i am the only one she hates and then my siblings copy her and fight with me and it gets to me i cant really understand what she has against me i have given her so much love but she never ever has loved me. whenevr she fight s i always have bad time outside could you explain why this is happening please?

15 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

doing paath and simran, let parmatma jyot manifest in yourself. Increase your level of intellect and buddhi with bani.

Help deal with conflict by also reading dasam bani. Get confidence by doing nitnem with full Chaupai including Akal Ustat Chaupai and Punn Rachas, Chandi Di Vaar, Chandi Charitar Ustat, Uggardanti, Shastarnamala part 1 and anything else.

Do shastarvidiya, also follow rehit of tyrar bar tyaar Singhs and not of these jathas. Don't be submissive sikh, need confidence to deal a bit

thanks but sorry im not familiar with the nitnem banis you are mentioning. i know nitnem as japjisahib, jaap sahib, tav parshad savaiye, benti chopaui, anand sahib and sabhad haazre.