Sikhi in Malwa

Dsinghd

2 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

UNCOUTH GUYS LIKE YOU CANNOT EVEN UNDERSTAND SIMPLE LANGUAGE AND SHOWS YOUR UPBRINGING.

USE THIS GUTTER LANGUAGE WITH YOUR FAMILY WHO ARE USED TO IT.

Tuhanu ki aa saleya?? Ki takleef aa yaar? Ehe tera bapu da forum aa? Asi ta jehra kuch marzi likh sakde aa saleya. Stop getting your kachi in a twist.

19 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

UNCOUTH GUYS LIKE YOU CANNOT EVEN UNDERSTAND SIMPLE LANGUAGE AND SHOWS YOUR UPBRINGING.

USE THIS GUTTER LANGUAGE WITH YOUR FAMILY WHO ARE USED TO IT.

I'M TYPING IN BOLD CAPS LOCKS TO SHOW YOU HOW LESS OF A SH!T I GIVE. CAN YOU SEE? DID YOU GET THE MESSAGE?

NO? YES? TOO MUCH OF A MOORAKH TO COMPREHEND?

1 hour ago, MrDoaba said:

I'M TYPING IN BOLD CAPS LOCKS TO SHOW YOU HOW LESS OF A SH!T I GIVE. CAN YOU SEE? DID YOU GET THE MESSAGE?

NO? YES? TOO MUCH OF A MOORAKH TO COMPREHEND?

JUST PROVES WHAT I SAID EARLIER. HAD YOU GOT BETTER UPBRINGING YOU WOULD DEFINATELY BE GIVING MORE OF A SH!T OF HOW TO BEHAVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Wonder why Bhen/Maa jokes or profanities are more prevalent in Punjabis but less so for bhraa or Pio, ok more for latter.

They are used in common day language on a daily basis, even by Amrtidharis, the gravity if the insult has surely been diluted through frequent use.

Just like when gorey use the F word at work, no one bats an eyelid.

10 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

Tuhanu ki aa saleya?? Ki takleef aa yaar? Ehe tera bapu da forum aa? Asi ta jehra kuch marzi likh sakde aa saleya. Stop getting your kachi in a twist.

why is it punjabi men cannot cuss out their own brothers and male relatives they go straight to attacking an innocent girl's family or the female relatives ????? Are they that cowardly ?