Sandhu & Ghotra marriage

Guest Arsh

Guest Razvin
On 2/15/2018 at 2:40 PM, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

Guest Arsh, you are that same 'Guest Harps' from that other advice seeking thread and you obviously haven't learned from that thread because you still haven't figured out how people with bad English construct sentences. You haven't figured out that in order to pretend to be someone that can't speak (and write) English you'll need to do some method acting after some research. Research not only into the fact that a person that can construct really good English sentences like you do doesn't make silly un-padh level grammar mistakes but also into little things such as using a Hindi word (ghotra) when pretending to be a Punjabi from Bhatinda.  

Nevertheless, I bet there's still some people that will for it.

Cue........

Where is this even going ..... so disrespective 

• 4 months later...
Guest Pelia 4763

Though we are Sikhs but castism at peak within us. I proudly say that my family, laws and inlaws both have broken the cast bonds. For example one of my niece married to a chohan Hindu rajput from UP.  Other married to  suniara Sikh. One relative to jatt, one to Saini, one to Nai and at the end my my two real nephews married to Hindu Brahmin and Ramgarhia girl respectively.

Some time your parent(father) may agree but the village clan you belong to will not for they not being sufficiently qualified from educational as well as religious perspective.

If you have not broken up with your boy friend for 7 years, believe me, now you are friends for life whether you marrie or you don't marrie.

I will give you an example, one of my sister in-law married to a jatt Sikh. All relatives no happy. Lot of trouble took place in the family. Initially, they didn't meet girl's inlaws. The jatt boy with 6 figure high paying job, was so ground to earth that now they are like one family.

To find a nice person is not easy. Life with a nice and loving husband would be awesome. Life partner will be your husband and not your clan. Today everyone looks like caring for you, tomorrow will be non other than your hubby. 

How dedicated a man is if he had been waiting for 7 years. After another 5 years he would be in Ranjha category - joking!

Love your parents, be a true Sikh, convince them with Gurbani teachings.

If you have any experience living in Canada/America, you should know the life is yours and no one else has right on it except Waheguru.

On 2/15/2018 at 1:50 PM, Guest Arsh said:

Sat Shri Akal...

I am girl coming from Sandhu family of Bathinda ,Punjab. I have been in relationship with a guy from lubana community (surname-ghotra) for last 7 years. Now as we decided to get married my parents stood up that this can’t happen. We are jatt and can’t marry BC. Lot of horrible stuff going on, they say I have lost it. I am ruining there image and what will relatives say and that nobody in our families married this way. Situation is that I have to choose one. Very difficult choice to make. The boy is well educated,settled and comes from decent family of Gurdaspur. 

I don’t understand how to make my family understand. Can someone explain me who are lubanas and are they very different from jatts. ?

Thanks and regards

Hogya viah ?

• 7 months later...
Guest Anonymous

Who told uh if someone belong to BC is a lower caste,some of the brahman,rajputs castes also belong to the BC that doesn't mean they belong to lower caste.Even Jatts are BC in Haryana, Rajasthan,Delhi,UP,etc.

We are Ghotra's,my uncle got married to a girl from Jatt community,they were Aulakh's..she is very happy with her choice as my uncle is a handsome,fair tall guy..they both loved each other nd living a very happy life.

Some of my friends are Jatt they can't find any difference in our lifestyle because we have similar..Labanas always have a very high living style.

So please make your dad understand..

Sat Sri Akal

• 3 years later...
Guest Gurjeet Kaur

Why do people hate jatts and lubanas being together. What is the problem like was there a battle between them and what do people mean that castes have different beliefs, views, and values. ⚠️PLEASE ANSWER THIS ⚠️

Guest Gurjeet Kaur

Why do people hate jatts and lubanas being together. What is the problem like was there a battle between them and what do people mean that castes have different beliefs, views, and values. ⚠️PLEASE ANSWER THIS ⚠️