DarshaPyasi1984

Canadian politics discussion

Nowadays, i think Canadian media is beginning to propagate against sikhs in general. I have seen many articles from ctv, the toronto sun and other major news outlets within canada that are anti-sikh and sell lies  to the common person, mostly because of partial truths of 1984 being spread within canada. 

There is probably anti-sikh indian/Indian government officials behind all of this, so my question was

Do we have our own news outlets propogating truth to the mainstream public,

if not we should make our own. Otherwise, we will have clueless people going against sikhi.

Edited by DarshaPyasi1984

4 hours ago, DarshaPyasi1984 said:

Nowadays, i think Canadian media is beginning to propagate against sikhs in general. I have seen many articles from ctv, the toronto sun,bbc, and other major news outlets within canada that are anti-sikh and sell lies

Can you show us some examples?

10 hours ago, DarshaPyasi1984 said:

if not we should make our own. Otherwise, we will have clueless people going against sikhi.

You're not going to be able to turn Canadians' views by creating yet another Sikh-Canadian newspaper or radio show. 

Instead what young Canadian Sikhs need to do is get a degree in journalism and then get on to mainstream news networks like CBC or whatever.

Then you'll be able to speak to Canadians.