Would A Transgender Amritdhari Sikh Be A Singh or Kaur?

TheeTurbanator

56 minutes ago, Kira said:

Maybe go back and learn the concept of Sargun, Nirgun and how it interlinks with the Shabad. The fact that you don't seem to even know who or what Guru Nanak Dev Ji was is a sign of just how daft your attempts to seem reasonable are.

May I be so humble and suggest that before trying to grapple with deep philosophical concepts and using them as tools to bamboozle people, talk down to individuals and belittle them you yourself spend some time on understanding logic.. SATNAM, making self contradictory statements is a telltale sign of not applying logic and rationale.. 

Bringing Sargun and nirgun into the conversation about your very clear assertion about mukti, sach khand and how it can only be realised through guru Granth Sahib ji as it is now speaks volumes. Your basic point means that gurus before adi Granth compilation are excluded not to mention the bhagats.. 

It also means you believe in the exclusivity of knowledge and only those party to said knowledge are able to find truth.. Which sounds remarkably like brahmanism.. 

49 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Sargun, nirgun wow don't even go there.. 

It's an easy concept to understand, Im more than happy going there but the reason you wont is because it flies over your head.

This is what you wrote based on your articulation here guru nanak dev ji is excluded.. This is your definition not mine.. Don't get all giddy with me because you are incapable of speaking shudh.. 

Let's just be clear what it is you are saying.. Do you retract your statement of 'guru Granth Sahib now' or does it apply.. If you stick with it then logically you exclude guru nanak dev ji.. I'm just asking it was your proposition not mine.. 

Guru Nanak Dev Ji is  the Shabad Guru, Where have I suddenly excluded him? its only in your warped mind that I somehow excluded him. I really don't need to get "giddy" with anyone, you're coming on a Sikh forum to try and propagate but your credentials are what now? you've not read any Puratan sources, I bet the most you know about Sikhism is from those kids story books. 

Guru Nanak Dev Ji is the Shabad Guru and the Shabad Guru is God. If that's a difficult concept for you to understand then maybe you need to go and read more.

47 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

You fancy yourself as the Usain Bolt of sikhi?

No, I'm making a statement based on facts. Amrit was always the first step, without it all else is meaningless.

So you believe the ceremony itself is transformational, easy peasy... Interesting seems contradictory to the overall principles of sikhi.. I never had you down as someone who would advocate rituals as a path to enlightenment.. I'm genuinely surprised 

Go and read the book I sent to @GurjantGnostic , The fact that you think its a meaningless ritual really goes to show how much respect you have for Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

6 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

May I be so humble and suggest that before trying to grapple with deep philosophical concepts and using them as tools to bamboozle people, talk down to individuals and belittle them you yourself spend some time on understanding logic.. SATNAM, making self contradictory statements is a telltale sign of not applying logic and rationale.. 

May I also be so humble as to suggest maybe go back to the basics. Go read some of the Puratan texts, I've referenced them multiple times for you but its like you have such a huge ego you refuse to read or even acknowledge them.

The concepts are easy enough to understand, if you can't understand them. Then do let us know, we'll be happy to send you to reliable sources from Sikh literature to help you.

Bringing Sargun and nirgun into the conversation about your very clear assertion about mukti, sach khand and how it can only be realised through guru Granth Sahib ji as it is now speaks volumes. Your basic point means that gurus before adi Granth compilation are excluded not to mention the bhagats.. 

And again, its like talking to someone who can't read. You tried this very thing with the Sheikh Farid thread, and got evidence thrown at you in the buckloads. The Bhagats all took Amrit from Satguru Nanak Dev Ji, this is mentioned multiple times in multiple sikh sources. Their Darshan was different and unique.

It also means you believe in the exclusivity of knowledge and only those party to said knowledge are able to find truth.. Which sounds remarkably like brahmanism.. 

To you it would. The irony of this is you never touch a single source that doesn't agree with you, you can't even read Gurmukhi yet you're sitting here lecturing others on what is and what isn't a Sikh. 

2 minutes ago, Kira said:

It's an easy concept to understand, Im more than happy going there but the reason you wont is because it flies over your head.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji is  the Shabad Guru, Where have I suddenly excluded him? its only in your warped mind that I somehow excluded him. I really don't need to get "giddy" with anyone, you're coming on a Sikh forum to try and propagate but your credentials are what now? you've not read any Puratan sources, I bet the most you know about Sikhism is from those kids story books. 

Guru Nanak Dev Ji is the Shabad Guru and the Shabad Guru is God. If that's a difficult concept for you to understand then maybe you need to go and read more.

No, I'm making a statement based on facts. Amrit was always the first step, without it all else is meaningless.

Go and read the book I sent to @GurjantGnostic , The fact that you think its a meaningless ritual really goes to show how much respect you have for Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Just answer the question.. Do you believe that someone can only achieve mukti and dwell in sach khand if as you quite clearly said  "of Guru Granth Sahib Ji now" 

Like I said its easy to cast aspersions on me and not actually clarify.. Just take it on the chin bro.. 

1 minute ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Just answer the question.. Do you believe that someone can only achieve mukti and dwell in sach khand if as you quite clearly said  "of Guru Granth Sahib Ji now" 

Like I said its easy to cast aspersions on me and not actually clarify.. Just take it on the chin bro.. 

Only with the help of a Satguru can one reach God, and the only Satguru around (ever) has been th Shabad Guru in the form of Guru Granth Sahib Ji now.

Anyone that takes refuge with the Satguru as I said there, can achieve SachKhand. The only Satguru around as of now is Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Kapish? 

3 minutes ago, Kira said:

May I also be so humble as to suggest maybe go back to the basics. Go read some of the Puratan texts, I've referenced them multiple times for you but its like you have such a huge ego you refuse to read or even acknowledge them.

The concepts are easy enough to understand, if you can't understand them. Then do let us know, we'll be happy to send you to reliable sources from Sikh literature to help you.

And again, its like talking to someone who can't read. You tried this very thing with the Sheikh Farid thread, and got evidence thrown at you in the buckloads. The Bhagats all took Amrit from Satguru Nanak Dev Ji, this is mentioned multiple times in multiple sikh sources. Their Darshan was different and unique.

To you it would. The irony of this is you never touch a single source that doesn't agree with you, you can't even read Gurmukhi yet you're sitting here lecturing others on what is and what isn't a Sikh. 

Just making it up as you go along.. Sheikh farid who's compositions are in ggsj preceded guru nanak dev ji by about 300 years.. Yes guru nanak dev ji met the inheritor of the silsila, and further more what about Bhagat ramanand, kabir? 

Sorry my friend back to the drawing board for I reckon 

Just now, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Just making it up as you go along.. Sheikh farid who's compositions are in ggsj preceded guru nanak dev ji by about 300 years.

WE literally give you evidence that he was around during Guru Nanak Dev Ji's time. I swear it's like you're purposely trying to look dense.

Yes guru nanak dev ji met the inheritor of the silsila, and further more what about Bhagat ramanand, kabir? 

Like I said before, Guru Nanak Dev Ji (also known as the Shabad Guru, Akaal Purkh himself) has been around since the dawn of time, he met them alright and gave them amrit. Why is that a difficult concept for you to get into your head? it's literally the introduction into the modern day SGPC Reharas Sahib.

1 minute ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

No not kapish.. 

Let's explore a even more explicit hypothesis, did Bhagat kabir dwell in sach khand 

After he drank Amrit and became one with God, yes he dwelled in Sach-Khand. Just like everyone else, after they drink Amrit and meditate with God.