17, amritdhari, lost my virginity, please help! (Older sangats advice please)

Guest Singh

15 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

If you aren't trolling. Not placing bets on that. 

That is like a sick man feeling unworthy of medicine. Do your paath. 

Explain to the poor girl what happened and set proper boundaries. 

Vaheguru saw that coming a mile away so there's no hiding. Redouble your commitment and learn and grow. 

Mate, I don't know where you acquired that from but we can all smell a troll from far away. The OP's post is similar to other conversion trash which permeates this forum every now and then.

41 minutes ago, 13Mirch said:

Mate, I don't know where you acquired that from but we can all smell a troll from far away. The OP's post is similar to other conversion trash which permeates this forum every now and then.

I don't doubt you're right. I trust you.

On the off chance I threw them 10 seconds of typed advice. 

I wasn't very clear. What I mean was 

"On the off chance you aren't trolling, which I highly doubt,  and would not place a bet on..."

It sounds like you have taken amrit too young. What made you commit to a way of life when your mentality is still weak. Its natural to feel human emotions and urges but how you choose to carry these through and control them tells us the type of character you are.  In my opinion, one of the worst kind of people are those that claim to be somebody they are not. You cant claim to be an amritahri sikh but then be having sex with girls and giving people a sob story. Its pathetic. As for your next move, well theres not really much you can do except for pray and ask for forgiveness. But if you do decide to have sex again i suggest you consider what you label yourself because it wont be an amrithari.

1 hour ago, InderjitS said:

They visit Sikh sites, learn the lingo, then post daft scenarios and use responses in Dawah preaching or quote direct from here on their own sad forums to lure naive janta to Islam.

If we used the same tactics of mocking them by using their religious terminology and ways, they'd throw one of their infamous hissy fits. 

We can't tell if he is trolling or not but at least still give him advice.

I'd suggest to use your kaam urges for seva urges. Replace it with seva. It keeps you busy and reminds you of equality.

As for you having sexual intercourse, I would suggest to go to the panj pyare (yes, it seems scary). They will give you a punishment such as read x amount of bani y amount of times. They won't hit you or anything :)

They will probably also give advice on how to stay away from kaam in the future.

Guest Jagsaw_Singh
15 hours ago, Guest aristotle said:

Time is a healer. Let it blow over. Your emotions are still raw. 

There is nothing that cannot be forgiven if one truly seeks forgiveness. But for each action there will be consequences bad or good. So what will be, will be. Let the story unfold how it is intended to. Don't fight it, embrace it.

Love that message :)  Wanting to post a message on the internet but struggling to find something to say ?  Never fear. Simply find 10 random idioms and put them together in one paragraph and VIOLA !!!   You have yourself a message to post on the internet. Happy days :)

10 hours ago, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

Love that message :)  Wanting to post a message on the internet but struggling to find something to say ?  Never fear. Simply find 10 random idioms and put them together in one paragraph and VIOLA !!!   You have yourself a message to post on the internet. Happy days :)

Thank you for that demeaning insight.