Lavaa should be done before 12

Guest Thickbroom

Guest Thickbroom

Think about this, olden people used to do weddings before 12 not after, why? There must be reason. Also from what ive seen most weddings which happened after 1 o clock ends up in divorse. Is it me or have you guys seen this too?

3 hours ago, Guest Thickbroom said:

Think about this, olden people used to do weddings before 12 not after, why? There must be reason. Also from what ive seen most weddings which happened after 1 o clock ends up in divorse. Is it me or have you guys seen this too?

The Lavaan paath is in Raag Suhi. Does anybody know the appointed time period for singing Raag Suhi offhand?

you are more likely to get real heart-felt asees from sangat the closer you get to amritvela , as logically speaking as the day progresses more maya influences people and the kijj factor occurs more often , whereas after nitnem most people are chill and open hearted.

that is the thing I have felt in such weddings , the later the wedding the more harried the families and the less it becomes about joining Guru ji and more about maya things such as timing for  langar, photos etc.

7 hours ago, Guest Thickbroom said:

3 hours ago, BhForce said:

The Lavaan paath is in Raag Suhi. Does anybody know the appointed time period for singing Raag Suhi offhand?

http://www.sikhawareness.com/topic/10326-sikh-wedding-has-to-be-perform-before-12-noon/

https://www.searchgurbani.com/raags/raags_time