Real Shastra Vidya

Guest candy

Who are the gatekeepers of real shastra vidya used by Kshatriyas and Sikhs in historical times?

Where is this knowledge kept? Where can it be learnt? 

I don't want any modern mainstream gatka/niddar responses just the unadulterated pure form used since ancient times. 

Are there any books or elders that know the true vidya? 

There must be a least a trace left on this planet since it could not have all gone extinct. 

Obviously the British rulers at the time and rulers today would have suppressed it but surely there must be one family where the tradition still lives even in secret.

Any information would be great. I just don't want any comments from people A. stating the blindly obvious  B. not answering the questions C. not having any insight/adding any value to the discussion. D personal attacks.

Well the sentiment I've encountered is that the art is somewhat lost. Having watched what video I can find it is alive within the Nihang community. 

Niddar trained with many people and so claims to have compiled the whole form. I understand why you don't want to train with him, although his movement is good. 

Perhaps look at who he claims to have trained with and go there, but as far as I can tell you would have to train with various Nihang in Punjab. 

Even if you find a text, it is no substitute for training with legitimate practitioners. 

I wish you the best of luck.