Brothers charged with unlawful behaviour at Leamington Gurdwara cleared

InderjitS

12 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Share evidence.. Bro they denied being at the protest to stop the wedding.. That is the statement they made in court.. It's been recorded in court.. 

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/local-news/sikh-temple-protest-men-deny-14250016.amp

Its improbable but personally cannot say with certainty why they were present. Use of clever wording by stating they were there to protest against 'alleged misuse of funds and "corruption", aka the wedding might have got them off the hook.  I'm happy for them.

6 hours ago, InderjitS said:

Its improbable but personally cannot say with certainty why they were present. Use of clever wording by stating they were there to protest against 'alleged misuse of funds and "corruption", aka the wedding might have got them off the hook.  I'm happy for them.

Clever wording! You mean they lies under oath as Sikhs I'm guessing on a ghutka.. 

And here was me thinking in sikhi we had a tradition of standing up for our beliefs and not denying them.. 

They should be ashamed of themselves they couldn't face the consequences of their actions which if they did it for their beliefs should have been easy. Their  sikhi was so cheap they lied to get off what was probably only ever going to be a small fine. 

If these guys aren't  the guardians of sikhi they are the problem.. 

On top of which they made false allegations against the gurdwara Committee 

Disgraceful behaviour 

2 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Clever wording! You mean they lies under oath as Sikhs I'm guessing on a ghutka.. 

And here was me thinking in sikhi we had a tradition of standing up for our beliefs and not denying them.. 

They should be ashamed of themselves they couldn't face the consequences of their actions which if they did it for their beliefs should have been easy. Their  sikhi was so cheap they lied to get off what was probably only ever going to be a small fine. 

If these guys aren't  the guardians of sikhi they are the problem.. 

On top of which they made false allegations against the gurdwara Committee 

Disgraceful behaviour 

Before jumping to conclusions based on news reports why not reach out to them and see what the score is. 

I wouldnt bother taking this Sukhvirk characteer seriously he's a bit of a troll , I'm pretty sure it's the same guy who trolls on various facebook groups as well .. recently he was trying to argue that "baba vishvakarma ceromonies and pooja " should be allowed in Gurdwaras and are not contradictory to Sikhi...in resoponse to the Leeds Ramgarhia Board issue, also seen him advocating support for sham anand karajs and other anti Sikh behaviour... Wouldnt actually be surprised if this guy wasnt even a Sikh...

3 hours ago, InderjitS said:

Before jumping to conclusions based on news reports why not reach out to them and see what the score is. 

You yourself accepted that in their submissions they claimed that they were not their to protest against the marriage 

2 hours ago, Cisco_Singh said:

I wouldnt bother taking this Sukhvirk characteer seriously he's a bit of a troll , I'm pretty sure it's the same guy who trolls on various facebook groups as well .. recently he was trying to argue that "baba vishvakarma ceromonies and pooja " should be allowed in Gurdwaras and are not contradictory to Sikhi...in resoponse to the Leeds Ramgarhia Board issue, also seen him advocating support for sham anand karajs and other anti Sikh behaviour... Wouldnt actually be surprised if this guy wasnt even a Sikh...

I don't think your sikh... I had you down as the thong song fella? 

Everything I have said is based published evidence.. You just don't want to admit you're mates don't have the integrity and conviction of opinion they should.. 

2 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

You yourself accepted that in their submissions they claimed that they were not their to protest against the marriage 

Point is we cannot rely solely on the press. I agree with some of your sentiments but I'm happy they are free. We need more people to potentially put their careers on the line to protest against iffy committee members who clearly have no respect for Maryada.

34 minutes ago, InderjitS said:

Point is we cannot rely solely on the press. I agree with some of your sentiments but I'm happy they are free. We need more people to potentially put their careers on the line to protest against iffy committee members who clearly have no respect for Maryada.

Except they didn't put their career on the line. They lied to get out of it.. I did ask questions of the sikhpa and syf yesterday and their silence on the issue speaks volumes