Big_Tera

inter-caste marriage

Guest Busia Anda
3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

bro it is the cheat who goes around accusing others , so perhaps you are the dishonest one, also I suspect you are a jatt that's why you stomach is buring from the truth I recognise in my ancestral caste ... I can admit the truth and decide to act against it unlike yourself who shuts his eyes like a crane feigning placidity.

So tell us what caste are Jatts? If not mistaken Jatts are classified as low castes in Indian government classification. Please educate us O wise one. 

Please tell us what caste every other group falls into as well. Since you claim to be the arbiter of 'truth', thus it should not be hard for you to inform us.

Make sure to back it with facts and not your opinion.

Guest Busia Anda
15 hours ago, Guest ABC said:

Speaking of this Charva Chauth some Western Hindu Girls are getting the picture that this just BS. I know a Hindu family and asked the mother what her daughter thinks about this tradition. Daughter is grown up but not married yet. She told me that her daughter says this is false and that women are equal they are not slaves of their husbands. I am sure in the coming centuries we will see changes in Hinduism just as we are seeing in Sikhism. I am sure eventually India and Hindu existence will be vanished it will be like ancient Greece to Modern Greece and India will become a one Monolithic God. I am not sure why are we fighting for Khalistan. We are so far apart in so many things but there will change not from India but from the West.

I suspect India will be a Christian nation in about 20 years. It's inevitable.

2 hours ago, Guest Busia Anda said:

So tell us what caste are Jatts? If not mistaken Jatts are classified as low castes in Indian government classification. Please educate us O wise one. 

Please tell us what caste every other group falls into as well. Since you claim to be the arbiter of 'truth', thus it should not be hard for you to inform us.

Make sure to back it with facts and not your opinion.

they exist and are used to discriminate that is all you need to get in your head ...and it is not a sikh thing  so anyone using it to lord it over others is full of the same agressive hot air as you

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.