inter-caste marriage

Big_Tera

Guest Busia Anda
32 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I was  talking about matrimonials here in the west , maybe you haven't read des pardes or any of the websites ....

I am from supposedly a major jatt clan and whilst it is true only some of my family still maintain the ancestral farmlands the others have taken on other professions . What my farmer bretheren look for in a wife will differ from my urbanite professional ones and whilst it may be true some will put being jatt first e.g. farmer brothers it is more to do with lifestyle attitude and common knowledge  whereas some others will pick any wife due it not being as important as intellectual level/education . this does not mean the jaat doesn't exist or is not being used to discriminate  e.g. jatts and tarkans preventing mazhabi sikhs full access and respect in Gurdwarey in Punjab.

if they are not respected in a basic sikh manner then it is quite clear that there is not much chance of it in direct relations

I am not here to argue on how Jatts behave. As I stated before Punjabis do not practice casteism like other communities in India and I stand corrected. Jatts don't have any state power so stop with your stupid nonsense on them having any power on any other Punjabis from other backgrounds. If you think you are not given due access to a Gurdwara, then create your own. No big deal. Jatts themselves do not get along hence Majha, Malwa, Doaba Jatts....Gurdwaras.

Stop acting like a professional victim and being dishonest. 

2 hours ago, Guest Busia Anda said:

I am not here to argue on how Jatts behave. As I stated before Punjabis do not practice casteism like other communities in India and I stand corrected. Jatts don't have any state power so stop with your stupid nonsense on them having any power on any other Punjabis from other backgrounds. If you think you are not given due access to a Gurdwara, then create your own. No big deal. Jatts themselves do not get along hence Majha, Malwa, Doaba Jatts....Gurdwaras.

Stop acting like a professional victim and being dishonest. 

I don't know what prescription's you are on , but will say it needs reviewing asap ...you asked for examples of what I said and I spoke from direct experience not some academic tome ...I live in the real world  where the mazhabis are bullied by jatts (obviously you got the wrong end ) for being lower somehow . I and my family see humans just like us ...unlike some other families .

My sister married out of 'caste' and apart from her suss having very strange fixation on hindu customs nothing untoward has happened . She has dropped all the veham and bharams of her suss like wearing sindoor , refused to do charva chauth etc ...and did lordi for her daughter.

Speaking of this Charva Chauth some Western Hindu Girls are getting the picture that this just BS. I know a Hindu family and asked the mother what her daughter thinks about this tradition. Daughter is grown up but not married yet. She told me that her daughter says this is false and that women are equal they are not slaves of their husbands. I am sure in the coming centuries we will see changes in Hinduism just as we are seeing in Sikhism. I am sure eventually India and Hindu existence will be vanished it will be like ancient Greece to Modern Greece and India will become a one Monolithic God. I am not sure why are we fighting for Khalistan. We are so far apart in so many things but there will change not from India but from the West.

Guest Busia Anda
5 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

I don't know what prescription's you are on , but will say it needs reviewing asap ...you asked for examples of what I said and I spoke from direct experience not some academic tome ...I live in the real world  where the mazhabis are bullied by jatts (obviously you got the wrong end ) for being lower somehow . I and my family see humans just like us ...unlike some other families .

My sister married out of 'caste' and apart from her suss having very strange fixation on hindu customs nothing untoward has happened . She has dropped all the veham and bharams of her suss like wearing sindoor , refused to do charva chauth etc ...and did lordi for her daughter.

Your example is extremely poor and dishonest. Jatts don't have the power of state like Hindus so how are they 'bullying' anybody else? A Gurdwara is a private institution. If you feel you are not fairly represented in a Gurdwara, go create your own. Its that simple. Not being able to get along in a Gurdwara is not an example of casteism. Jatts themselves can't get along and create their own Gurdwara among themselves. Are they practicing casteism among themselves???? See how ridiculous your example is? Buddhists from different backgrounds ie Thai, Chinese, Sri Lankans....having their own separate temples. Are they practicing casteism?

You are desperately trying to frame Hindu castist behavior onto Jatts which does not apply. In other states there are real life examples whereby low castes can't hold government jobs. Show me an example of this in Punjab, I'm challenging you. You won't be able to to but you will continue being dishonest. Always a drama, always a lie.

8 hours ago, Guest Busia Anda said:

Your example is extremely poor and dishonest. Jatts don't have the power of state like Hindus so how are they 'bullying' anybody else? A Gurdwara is a private institution. If you feel you are not fairly represented in a Gurdwara, go create your own. Its that simple. Not being able to get along in a Gurdwara is not an example of casteism. Jatts themselves can't get along and create their own Gurdwara among themselves. Are they practicing casteism among themselves???? See how ridiculous your example is? Buddhists from different backgrounds ie Thai, Chinese, Sri Lankans....having their own separate temples. Are they practicing casteism?

You are desperately trying to frame Hindu castist behavior onto Jatts which does not apply. In other states there are real life examples whereby low castes can't hold government jobs. Show me an example of this in Punjab, I'm challenging you. You won't be able to to but you will continue being dishonest. Always a drama, always a lie.

bro it is the cheat who goes around accusing others , so perhaps you are the dishonest one, also I suspect you are a jatt that's why you stomach is buring from the truth I recognise in my ancestral caste ... I can admit the truth and decide to act against it unlike yourself who shuts his eyes like a crane feigning placidity.

Guest Busia Anda
3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

bro it is the cheat who goes around accusing others , so perhaps you are the dishonest one, also I suspect you are a jatt that's why you stomach is buring from the truth I recognise in my ancestral caste ... I can admit the truth and decide to act against it unlike yourself who shuts his eyes like a crane feigning placidity.

So tell us what caste are Jatts? If not mistaken Jatts are classified as low castes in Indian government classification. Please educate us O wise one. 

Please tell us what caste every other group falls into as well. Since you claim to be the arbiter of 'truth', thus it should not be hard for you to inform us.

Make sure to back it with facts and not your opinion.

Guest Busia Anda
15 hours ago, Guest ABC said:

Speaking of this Charva Chauth some Western Hindu Girls are getting the picture that this just BS. I know a Hindu family and asked the mother what her daughter thinks about this tradition. Daughter is grown up but not married yet. She told me that her daughter says this is false and that women are equal they are not slaves of their husbands. I am sure in the coming centuries we will see changes in Hinduism just as we are seeing in Sikhism. I am sure eventually India and Hindu existence will be vanished it will be like ancient Greece to Modern Greece and India will become a one Monolithic God. I am not sure why are we fighting for Khalistan. We are so far apart in so many things but there will change not from India but from the West.

I suspect India will be a Christian nation in about 20 years. It's inevitable.

2 hours ago, Guest Busia Anda said:

So tell us what caste are Jatts? If not mistaken Jatts are classified as low castes in Indian government classification. Please educate us O wise one. 

Please tell us what caste every other group falls into as well. Since you claim to be the arbiter of 'truth', thus it should not be hard for you to inform us.

Make sure to back it with facts and not your opinion.

they exist and are used to discriminate that is all you need to get in your head ...and it is not a sikh thing  so anyone using it to lord it over others is full of the same agressive hot air as you