Jump to content
Guest Jas S Virdee

Was the Indira Gandhi assassination a staged psy-op? Did she fake her death?

Recommended Posts

Guest Jas S Virdee

This may seem controversial but having studied the JFK assassination there are a lot of striking similarities . If you are not aware of this, there is a lot of compelling information that the JFK assassination was staged psyop. 

http://mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/user/dallasgoldbug/videos 

Like other staged events, there are many conflicting reports and not one individual actually saw the assassination. Witness accounts are all directly before and directly after the event which is a red flag in itself. One of the most compelling points is how Peter Ustinov the  MI6 operative was with Indira in days before her death and was scheduled to interview her on the day of her 'death'. 

There is a case that her alleged assassination was planned and pre-meditated and was necessary in the grand plan that they had devised. Please listen to her last speech and how strange it is that she is talking as if she already knows what will happen to her. Also look at the TIME magazine front cover in Nov 1984. It all makes perfect sense. We all know what followed the event and how the anti-sikh-riots were orchestrated from the top. So why should Indira's death be any different? Surely the assassination had to be planned from within for them to organize, mobilize and execute the genocide that followed and make it look spontaneous. 

I hope there are people out there who can relate to what i am getting at and i'd like to hear from you. For everyone else who isn't familiar with this please look up the strategies of Intelligence and psychological operations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest London jwaan

In the most respectful way I can manage, what in the hell are you on about?

Are you related to jagsaw Singh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Guest Jas S Virdee said:

This may seem controversial but having studied the JFK assassination there are a lot of striking similarities . If you are not aware of this, there is a lot of compelling information that the JFK assassination was staged psyop. 

http://mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/user/dallasgoldbug/videos 

Like other staged events, there are many conflicting reports and not one individual actually saw the assassination. Witness accounts are all directly before and directly after the event which is a red flag in itself. One of the most compelling points is how Peter Ustinov the  MI6 operative was with Indira in days before her death and was scheduled to interview her on the day of her 'death'. 

There is a case that her alleged assassination was planned and pre-meditated and was necessary in the grand plan that they had devised. Please listen to her last speech and how strange it is that she is talking as if she already knows what will happen to her. Also look at the TIME magazine front cover in Nov 1984. It all makes perfect sense. We all know what followed the event and how the anti-sikh-riots were orchestrated from the top. So why should Indira's death be any different? Surely the assassination had to be planned from within for them to organize, mobilize and execute the genocide that followed and make it look spontaneous. 

I hope there are people out there who can relate to what i am getting at and i'd like to hear from you. For everyone else who isn't familiar with this please look up the strategies of Intelligence and psychological operations. 

she had planned to martyr herself to catapult her lame duck second son's political career , I suspect she had cancer so didn't care for living rather preferring to live on  as a legend 'mother India' 'durga' etc etc . She knew that the sikhs will not let it stand unavenged from history and as the female cousins of those faujis told sikh families in Gravesend , they had been in enforced barrack stay , for two weeks during the op Blue Star , woodrose etc before being allowed to go home and find out what happened . When they returned they were surprised that they were put on duty . she died  that was true ...but the motives were not out in the open .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jas S Virdee

 

12 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

she had planned to martyr herself to catapult her lame duck second son's political career , I suspect she had cancer so didn't care for living rather preferring to live on  as a legend 'mother India' 'durga' etc etc . She knew that the sikhs will not let it stand unavenged from history and as the female cousins of those faujis told sikh families in Gravesend , they had been in enforced barrack stay , for two weeks during the op Blue Star , woodrose etc before being allowed to go home and find out what happened . When they returned they were surprised that they were put on duty . she died  that was true ...but the motives were not out in the open .

 

Do you know that history is full of psy-ops on Halloween day? That's one of their favourite days to pull off a staged event/death hoax. E.g  http://mileswmathis.com/river.pdf

What evidence do we have that she died on 31 Oct 1984? 

1.A few witness reports who didn't actually see the event? Read them there are loopholes everywhere.

2.An artist's painting that shows her getting shot? Where are the photographs of her at the scene/in the immediate aftermath or even in the hospital?

3. Because the media said so?

There are so many points to consider and please do not cite that her body was at the funeral as evidence that she was assassinated, because that is just a presumption as i will expound below...

Firstly take a look at the funeral video. Look at Rajiv's face and body language? Anything odd there?

Also we can clearly see the face of Indira in the coffin. Does it look like a 4 day old corpse? I have seen dead bodies and been to morgues regularly. In my opinion it looks like a wax sculpture like in Madame Tussaud's. Look at the eyelids, they are not natural at all and are the hardest thing to look real in wax work. it looks artificial and manufactured. They did a poor job.

If you think this is beyond the realm of possibility know that people have been  doing this for centuries! Tussaud's first wax sculpture being in 1777. 

Take a look at things with an open mind. 

Do you actually think that she would choose to die given the same results could be achieved if her death was staged???

This is Indira we are talking about. The elite don't kill their own. History is written by those that are in power. You are just meant to lap it up and believe it all like sheep.

Denial is the first stage of the grieving process, since we have been lied to our whole lives. So I can understand some of your reactions.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Guest Jas S Virdee said:

 

 

Do you know that history is full of psy-ops on Halloween day? That's one of their favourite days to pull off a staged event/death hoax. E.g  http://mileswmathis.com/river.pdf

What evidence do we have that she died on 31 Oct 1984? 

1.A few witness reports who didn't actually see the event? Read them there are loopholes everywhere.

2.An artist's painting that shows her getting shot? Where are the photographs of her at the scene/in the immediate aftermath or even in the hospital?

3. Because the media said so?

There are so many points to consider and please do not cite that her body was at the funeral as evidence that she was assassinated, because that is just a presumption as i will expound below...

Firstly take a look at the funeral video. Look at Rajiv's face and body language? Anything odd there?

Also we can clearly see the face of Indira in the coffin. Does it look like a 4 day old corpse? I have seen dead bodies and been to morgues regularly. In my opinion it looks like a wax sculpture like in Madame Tussaud's. Look at the eyelids, they are not natural at all and are the hardest thing to look real in wax work. it looks artificial and manufactured. They did a poor job.

If you think this is beyond the realm of possibility know that people have been  doing this for centuries! Tussaud's first wax sculpture being in 1777. 

Take a look at things with an open mind. 

Do you actually think that she would choose to die given the same results could be achieved if her death was staged???

This is Indira we are talking about. The elite don't kill their own. History is written by those that are in power. You are just meant to lap it up and believe it all like sheep.

Denial is the first stage of the grieving process, since we have been lied to our whole lives. So I can understand some of your reactions.

 

yes her corpse looks like a four day corpse , my cousin and my father were looking similar(she after seven days cancer death , Dad seven days natural cause) , the skin does start looking waxy because of the draining away of blood from the tissue by effect of gravity.

 

I watched her body intently on the pyre and it didn't melt like oil based wax ... it burned like our children and that monk

the elite kill and frame their own if they have served their purpose ...they are cold blooded like that .

Indira was a meglomaniac controlled by her handlers , that is why under her watch she opened up India to the external corporations ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Guest Jas S Virdee said:

 

 

Do you know that history is full of psy-ops on Halloween day? That's one of their favourite days to pull off a staged event/death hoax. E.g  http://mileswmathis.com/river.pdf

What evidence do we have that she died on 31 Oct 1984? 

1.A few witness reports who didn't actually see the event? Read them there are loopholes everywhere.

2.An artist's painting that shows her getting shot? Where are the photographs of her at the scene/in the immediate aftermath or even in the hospital?

3. Because the media said so?

There are so many points to consider and please do not cite that her body was at the funeral as evidence that she was assassinated, because that is just a presumption as i will expound below...

Firstly take a look at the funeral video. Look at Rajiv's face and body language? Anything odd there?

Also we can clearly see the face of Indira in the coffin. Does it look like a 4 day old corpse? I have seen dead bodies and been to morgues regularly. In my opinion it looks like a wax sculpture like in Madame Tussaud's. Look at the eyelids, they are not natural at all and are the hardest thing to look real in wax work. it looks artificial and manufactured. They did a poor job.

If you think this is beyond the realm of possibility know that people have been  doing this for centuries! Tussaud's first wax sculpture being in 1777. 

Take a look at things with an open mind. 

Do you actually think that she would choose to die given the same results could be achieved if her death was staged???

This is Indira we are talking about. The elite don't kill their own. History is written by those that are in power. You are just meant to lap it up and believe it all like sheep.

Denial is the first stage of the grieving process, since we have been lied to our whole lives. So I can understand some of your reactions.

 

Lagdaa Sukha kush jaada khich leyaa!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

Even if it was fake, then are the people who assassinated her even Shaheeds?

 

that is the point he is trying undermine their truth

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest michigan
16 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

Even if it was fake, then are the people who assassinated her even Shaheeds?

 

Exactly. I asked myself this too......

but your missing an important point. If it was faked then were they actually killed?

If they were in on it and the whole event was staged then we have been fooled for decades..........

but if they had no idea and were really killed on that day then they would be shaheeds since they died due to their religion. But no one has asked these questions. 

We need to look into this further rather than dismiss these things out of hand. I'm gonna do some research.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Guest michigan said:

Exactly. I asked myself this too......

but your missing an important point. If it was faked then were they actually killed?

If they were in on it and the whole event was staged then we have been fooled for decades..........

but if they had no idea and were really killed on that day then they would be shaheeds since they died due to their religion. But no one has asked these questions. 

We need to look into this further rather than dismiss these things out of hand. I'm gonna do some research.

Old-Google-Logo.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest michigan
25 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

that is the point he is trying undermine their truth

i think we're all here to find out the truth, not undermine it. Unless you have an agenda???

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guest michigan said:

i think we're all here to find out the truth, not undermine it. Unless you have an agenda???

 

 

 

 

I meant he is trying to make out the shaheeds were in on a fake assasination which I find totally abhorrent and repulsive behaviour on his part ...I have no agenda i respect shaheeds not badmouth them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Times change. In times gone by they would have put someone that created a ridiculous thread like this one and anyone that engaged on it in the freak show as a freak where the children could pay 50p.... to look at the freak. These days, they give them 200 views and a thumbs up on the internet. Times change. :hairan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

Times change. In times gone by they would have put someone that created a ridiculous thread like this one and anyone that engaged on it in the freak show as a freak where the children could pay 50p.... to look at the freak. These days, they give them 200 views and a thumbs up on the internet. Times change. :hairan:

33e.php

 

like that? :/ 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest pinky
51 minutes ago, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

Times change. In times gone by they would have put someone that created a ridiculous thread like this one and anyone that engaged on it in the freak show as a freak where the children could pay 50p.... to look at the freak. These days, they give them 200 views and a thumbs up on the internet. Times change. :hairan:

Why are u so upset? What's so ridiculous? Just because someone is questioning something so ingrained into ur mind why do u feel its necessary to talk like a child and throw your toys out?

Grow up!

Do u believe everything you read,see, hear in the media???  Ha!

i appreciate the OP's perspective and his reasoning and it's got me thinking. But comments like ur's are completely ridiculous.

Go back and watch more BBC news. This thread is too intellectually challenging for you!!!!

Typical keyboard warrior. 

(PS sorry to the others but i can't stand people dissing others and using personal attacks, it shows how weak and pathetic they are that they have to resort to such tactics. I pity u!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×