Singh Attacked

singh598

2 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Give this guy a break. He was heavily outnumbered. 7 against 1. 

no amount of martial arts bruce lee. ia going to get you out of this situation. Best thing would have been to try and run away. Then get these b@stards back another day. 

why was he chatting at the back of the club with the original two ...his spidey sense should have tripped ... they had planned it with their mates ....

6 hours ago, InderjitS said:

Bruce Lee was one of the primary reasons so many aoney took to Martial Disciplines, mostly Karate, in the 70s 80s, his posters were in every boys bedroom, he was an icon, a hero which prompted them in to action. What a figure, still impacting the lives of fans, incl my son who wonders at his nunchucku moves, one inch punch, screaming cat like noises..vah!

So many playa haters are talking I'll of Bruce Lee saying neo mma fighters are much tuffer.  Man Bruce Lee was a legend, he did physical bhagti 24/7 Just watch chuck norris talking about his traini ng partner and Guru

15 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

typical sat night in bham, most apneh are p1ssed up, with the freshys at the bhangra places and the wana be players at places like mooch bar, where you get most of the dodgy apniyah. whilst the apneh are showing off buying big bottles of vodka or giving it loads to each other, you got the suleh coming in acting bad. by the end of the night, if they apneh aint kicked off with each other or pulled a girl, they usually go home with a kebab lol. the suleh meanwhile will get in their nice cars (usually rentals) and impress the girls. then you get the odd apna who will be walking round on his ones or in a small group and become a victim of the suleh acting bad. or in some cases ul get the apneh who start it off themselves and then get battered. dont get me wrong, there are a lot of apneh who are attacked innocently, but the sad thing is we as a race out in a multi national city have become easy targets. The same singhs in the gurdwareh armed with shastars, in baaneh or wearing tshirts with ak47s appearing to be militant are not going to be seen in these environments, or even if they were they would most likely blame the guys who are out labelling them sharabi regardless of whether they are or not. after 30 odd years off b.s with suleh, most apneh know what the deal is with them. suleh are clever aswell, any apneh who are a potential threat, they lick their asses in clubs. from my own experience of when i used to go clubbing, being a big lad part of a group with at least 10 other big apneh and sometimes kaleh, these suleh would always make the effort to reach out. funny enough it used to be the apneh who would cause us issues. my point is, if we saw suleh out acting like idiots, full of hot air, club full of their girls acting like kim kardashian what would we do? treat them as a joke yeah? my sympathy is with this pagg wala who got knocked out, but the bigger picture is that our own people have become easy prey, while those preaching and cussing them sat in the safety of gurdwareh or within their own gursikh circles aint nowhere to be seen. we need to bridge the gap and educate our people cleverly just like suleh do. my cousin sisters go out drinking, but i always ask to know where they are, even picking them up at stupid o clock, or my nephews i have got into training so they grow up being able to fight. bhul chukk maaf if i have offended anyone but this seems to be the bitter truth.

The main issue is what are our Sikh youth doing at clubs, drinking especially? I mean I don't expect them to be saints and all, but there are other far more meaningful activities that one can partake in. 

And as far as the guy in the video goes, what is he doing alone at a pub? Where are his buddies? 

15 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

why was he chatting at the back of the club with the original two ...his spidey sense should have tripped ... they had planned it with their mates ....

Could be a whole host of reasons.  Maybe he tried it on with one of their girls, maybe he was in a relationship with one of their girls, maybe he was buying weed or coke from them, maybe he was serving drugs for them and owed them money, maybe he was drunk and taking a leak by the wall and got preyed upon or maybe he was just an innocent lad and was targeted because he is a Sikh.  But he was definitely in the wrong place at any given time.

So many reasons only he knows why he was there but the alcohol problem in our community is serious.  When you openly drink like our lot do you are naturally going to end up in pubs and clubs at unsavoury hours.  You will end up drunk and tipsy and then no matter how well trained you are you will end up in trouble.

This besharam culture needs to be eradicated once and for all.  So many times you see this nonsense and usually it starts with child seeing seeing dad and now mum also getting pissed up at home or at family functions.  

Again I do feel sorry the lad but I hope he reflects on why he was caught up in such a mess. 

These cowards ran away when the guys mates turned up. They only act big and bad when they are in groups like cowards. The full footage hasnt been released. Obviously not a good idea to wander down side streets by yourself after a night out either... Also as soon as the crew were coming upto him, he should have started to make a move  not let himself get isolated next to a bin in a corner. 

The police traced the car these guys ran away in back to a address in Nottingham.. And interviewed one person voluntarily but apparently are not able to identify the perpetrators ? How is that possible, the owner of the far doesn't know who was using his car ? Or who it's passengers were ? 

Why did the police not release this footage for over 2 months ? This attack took place in November last year. Surely there was more chances of catching them  if they  released the footage asap after the incident  and applealed  for  witnesses  and  help identifying the perpetrators. 

Hopefully they are identified and  caught  from the CCTV footage. Unlikely though , their community is very close knit they will not give  up one of their own...they don't even give up known child groomers or radicalised preachers and terrorists..