Singh Attacked

singh598

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Sikh kids tend to take up martial arts/self defence in their teens (15-16) but that is only after they get bullied and beaten up mainly by our mecca praying friends. 

That 16 year age seems to be the golden age, mainly because it is post GCSE.

This is when kids are doing A-Levels in college and there tends to be less supervision. 

This is when some of our girls discover a certain level of freedom and become very promiscuous particularly when they get approached by the muslim alpha bad boys. 

Our Sikh boys are very beta but muslims do some of these boys a favour because they bring out the masculinity in them.

I know many a Sikh boy that used get picked on. They started to work out and learn to box, kick box, grapple.

In a few years, these muslim boys start to respect these Sikh boys. 

The Muslim kids are also led to their own devices considering muslim families tend to be larger. 

The difference seems to be the muslim kids have their older cousins and uncles around and they tend to teach their youngers. 

The problem with our boys is that there seems to be a lack of positive masculinity since our men have become very feminised. 

My son is currently learning MMA/Tae Kwon do, majority of the class are Muslims and smattering of Hindus. A friend and his sons go boxing, practically all the class are Muslims. The Sikhs that do turn up rarely go the whole course. I respect the sulay for this determination, we all have a role to play so future generations can handle themselves when the time comes.

*I get we are fewer in number but these are areas where there is a relatively large proportion of Sikhs. 

1 hour ago, TigerForce1 said:

The Sikh lad wanted no part of any confrontation.  You can see in his body language that he was backing up as soon as they started to walk up to him.  The smallest guy out of the pack was the one that landed that blow.  I remember seeing this up and down the country outside clubs when I was younger.  Apne lads getting sparked out when drunk.  ‘Je peeni aah taan fir shittar raj ke khao’.

The difference between our lads and Muslim lads out on a night out is that our lot go to get drunk and fall about like idiots.  The Muslims train during the day and enter the clubs sober and leave the clubs sober at the end of the night.   Then they go looking to hand out beatings to our drunk youngsters who are in no shape to defend themselves.

they go in sober to sweep up the loose change of girls because by closing our lot are blotto and cannot defend themselves verbally or physically . This they rub into sikh faces all the time ... we've had your women , they love us etc etc.
our lot have brains but don't take the greek attitude 'mens sana in corpa sano'  healthy mind in a healthy(strong) body ... In our culture men were supposed to be complete all round .women were supposed to be knowledgeable in many things too practical as well as spiritual ... need to create sikh only akardey  before someone gets their knickers in a bunch think strategically , you don't give away your tools and strengths to possible enemies

16 minutes ago, InderjitS said:

My son is currently learning MMA/Tae Kwon do, majority of the class are Muslims and smattering of Hindus. A friend and his sons go boxing, practically all the class are Muslims. The Sikhs that do turn up rarely go the whole course. I respect the sulay for this determination, we all have a role to play so future generations can handle themselves when the time comes.

*I get we are fewer in number but these are areas where there is a relatively large proportion of Sikhs. 

they probably get put off by the whole this is our place attitude these guys come with... local kids football club got done like that too... they are crowding out others to get the upper hand ...

8 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

We are quite reactive, whereas muslims are being proactive. 

This all feeds into masculinity.

Our people have de-valued masculinity whereas muslims value masculinity. 

We live in a feminised society and Sikhs being part of society have embraces this.

My kids have been doing martial arts for years and I notice the same observations as you do.

At a particular age, during school age you notice more muslims.  However, in my observations Sikh kids participation increases considerably around 16 and it is when they get picked on and have to make changes.

Another observation is that it tends to be Sikh fathers that take their kids to martial arts lessons whereas Muslim mothers are far more supportive. Very infrequently do I see Sikh mothers take their kids to martial arts lessons unless it is for grading. 

I think the mistake our parents make is that they think taking their kids to martial arts deprives their kids of education.  In fact martial arts is complement because it teaches kids discipline and this carries over to other areas like their school work.

we have only become reactive after a century and half of anglo mind games and the reframing of our traditions to suit them . Those days are over , we need to be fit for purpose  as Musashi said you can only fight in battle as well as you fought in training ...no training , no fight just death or torture

whose permission are we waiting for ? if there are no good sikh gyms nearby , train with the goray kale, etc ustads ...

10 hours ago, InderjitS said:

Cowards anyways, 7 against 1, surprised he didnt see it coming, maybe he  was inebriated on moot therefore not a Singh in the true sense.

Pure cowardice on the part of the "Asians". 

ਆਪਿ ਨ ਡਰਉ ਨ ਅਵਰ ਡਰਾਵਉ ॥ p327

I do not fear anyone, and I do not strike fear into anyone else. ||

This all feeds into masculinity.

Our people have de-valued masculinity whereas muslims value masculinity. 

We live in a feminised society and Sikhs being part of society have embraces this.

All true, yet not politically correct to say.

Also, this is the reason (to promote masculinity) that the Dasam Granth Sahib and the "shakti" side of Sikhism is so important.

Very infrequently do I see Sikh mothers take their kids to martial arts lessons unless it is for grading.

This was supposed to be the entire point of wearing a kirpan (promoting a martial mindset). However, we have turned the kirpan into a trinket and become weaklings and pacifists.

29 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

we only open our gurdwarey and langar to outsiders not our defenses , somebody is too liberal to survive ...and needs telling  but if its the same guy I'm thinking of he is already sold out to RSS

And yet if only he were a true RSS chela. Since the RSS hates Muslims. I would be stumped at finding somewhere in either the oral or written Sikh tradition where even "sanatan" Sikhs taught the Turks how to fight and kill Sikhs!