A great day to be Brown / Black

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Guest GuestSingh
14 hours ago, Guest Seamus Singh said:

Hey Gurjant! The silent majority of the board respect and support you!

Ignore the haters! Jagsaw is known to support pedophiles.

The Irish are natural born (European) Sikhs!

The Irish suffered racism alongside Sikhs in the UK 50 years ago and are natural brethren to Punjabi's!

The only person to endlessly bore us with the same rhetoric about the irish over the last several weeks on these boards while engaging in a personal vendetta with Jagsaw Singh using american dialect all strongly indicates that this is a duplicate account from the quoted poster below.

On 1/27/2018 at 5:33 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Having been raised Irish Catholic I can tell you this. Our luck and history with Popes has not been good. The idea that Vaheguru will always send a perfect person because of the importance of the position is quite simply a fallacy. It's seriously a dangerous gamble to follow men this way.

On 2/8/2018 at 6:47 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

The irish have known the original inhabitants of Ireland were black since the celts arrived there. 

The bretons, were also celts that settled within an existing black community. The british today are mainly descendants of anglo saxon invaders, who genocided the breton celts. 

Not sure how these wasps thought they were somehow original anythings. 

15 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Yes as an Irish person I have absolutely no idea about british racism. 

The "new fact" that blew your mind simply isn't new. I get why you're excited, but people who have known this for a long time simply aren't going to be as jazzed up about it. 

Which is why I welcomed you to the table. You and the racist brits now know. Congrats. 

And yes. It's been known a long time. That isn't the first reconstruction that shows the original Europeans as dark and it's always been known by the Irish, here is a 2006 article about the fomorians. 

https://www.africaresource.com/rasta/articles/african-roots-of-ireland/

I grew up hearing this my whole life. If you look up the term black irish you will find many different definitions of what that means, but in my family's oral tradition it was used in this context. 

https://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-original-africans-of-europe-by-ogu-eji-ofo-annu/

Here is a 2007 reference to dark skinned original Europeans. 

I had encountered this information at least 20 years ago, but I'm not digging too hard for you. 

Welcome to the table. I get why you're excited. It just isn't news to many people. 

Combined with the long standing knowledge that everyone was originally black, you'll just have to excuse those who's minds aren't blown. 

I don't need you to simplify anything. I need you to catch up and take some deep breaths. 

16 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Thanks for the inacurate insult veer ji. You're free to not like my being here. 

I don't identify with being wasp, and I stand by my warning whether you think it applies to me or not. 

My family has been fighting whites for a thousand years and my culture is different. But yes I have melanin deficient skin. 

And my pasty self is content to be the target of your discontent, and will continue to better myself and learn here within the Sangat. 

Cultural exchange is healthy and cultural appropriation isn't. Perhaps you will one day learn and appreciate the difference. 

Believe what you like. Say what you like. 

I've accurately and truthfully represented who I am since day one. 

I still stand by my asertation that the person you reference was a troll. 

Hate on haters. 

Maybe learn what agnostic means. 

Edit: oh and thanks for digging through that petition and posting my real name. Real classy. As said above, I won't be intimidated away. 

On 1/14/2018 at 5:22 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Kind of like talking about the IRA and the troubles in Irish culture?

On 1/16/2018 at 1:40 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

They definitely did some questionable things.  One they turned to crime, victimizing fellow Irish, to support the movement.  And two they started to target British civilians with terror attacks. 

My family's involvement pre-dated the bomb use.  They were snipers, which is a much cleaner way of fighting, due to the reduced collateral damage.  My family never supported bombings, but it didn't seem to strike home for the British until then.

It makes me less judgmental of other cultures that resort to terrorism.  As much as I don't support those type of means to an end, I always ask myself why does this person feel they must? 

Despite our history supporting the movement, any time a bombing would make the news my grandmother would cry and tell me that wasn't our way.

You sad, sad man. You even replied within minutes while still online. You couldn't have made it more obvious if you tried.

Never conversed with Jagsaw Singh but he has clearly touched a nerve yet you didn't even have the courage to say he supports paedophiles with your registered account because you knew it would be used against you.

Try harder next time, Joseph, or maybe sort yourself out a bit.

2 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

The only person to endlessly bore us with the same rhetoric about the irish over the last several weeks on these boards while engaging in a personal vendetta with Jagsaw Singh using american dialect all strongly indicates that this is a duplicate account from the quoted poster below.

You sad, sad man. You even replied within minutes while still online. You couldn't have made it more obvious if you tried.

Never conversed with Jagsaw Singh but he has clearly touched a nerve yet you didn't even have the courage to say he supports paedophiles with your registered account because you knew it would be used against you.

Try harder next time, Joseph, or maybe sort yourself out a bit.

That's between you and Seamus Singh veer ji. 

You're welcome to have the moderators look into it. 

Much love. 

12 hours ago, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

Gurjant, you're an internet troll with ulterior motives  that thinks he knows more about the construction of race than a man that spent 5 years doing a doctorate in it. Given that remarkable ability to acquire massive amounts of knowledge in such a short space of time I suggest you take the next week off, contact Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge and complete 7 Phds in the next 7 days. Maybe even 8 because you are that clever.

Wow :clap:  I told you all didn't I ?  This man Gurjant Gnostic is perhaps the cleverest man the world has ever seen. CNN led on it because it was so big and new. BBC led on it because it was so big and new. New Scientist Journal led on it because it was so big and new. Academic Anthropology journals, Race Journals, Sociology journals and even Law journals led on it because it was so big and new. The New York Times had it on it's front page because it was so big and new..............................but this man Gurjant Gnostic knew it all along. :) 

Well don't tell me. Get yourself down to the TV News studios and tell them they've all made a big mistake and you've known all this for ages. Quick....before they get another of them so called scientists on to explain things. Quick Gurjant...run.

20 Years !! Wow !!  I told you all didn't I....This man Gurjant is a genius of the likes the world has never seen before.  Those scientists needlessly wasted £250million on the 15 years of research that went into making the discovery last week when all they had to do was to talk to Gurjant Gnostic, who's had this information at hand for 20 years. By my calculations a round trip to Ireland via Ryan Air would've set them back £200 at the most...so that's £150 million wasted when all they had to spend was £150.

btw.....if you were reading and researching anthropology textbooks 'at least' 20 years ago Gurjant, and I'm guessing you weren't doing this when you were 7 and just out of your diapers...........that would mean you are here on this 'youth' forum as a 50 year old man. Now....if not paedophilia....explain to us what a very old Irish man is doing day and night on a Sikh YOUTH discussion forum ????

Way to ignore the evidence. 

So you're saying sikhsangat is a youth website?

My birth year is posted on the site. Maybe you and GuestSingh can go dig it up. 

I have all the endurance in the world to hold fast while you two flail around. 

Keep up the good work guys. 

3 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Way to ignore the evidence. 

So you're saying sikhsangat is a youth website?

My birth year is posted on the site. Maybe you and GuestSingh can go dig it up. 

I have all the endurance in the world to hold fast while you two flail around. 

Keep up the good work guys. 

how old are you? 

• 3 weeks later...