A great day to be Brown / Black

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Can I ask a serious question ?

You're all non-white yes?  Most of you live in Britain yes ? You're aware that non-racist whites and black and asian britons have been having the time of their life the last 3 days making jokes at the expense of, and laughing at the racists / white supremists right ? You're aware this thing has killed the british racist's argument so cold stone dead that they've been in hiding for the last few too upset to make public comments yes ?   Just 2 questions I wanna ask you all then :

1) Do any of you have a sense of humour ?

2) Do any of you have enough going on upstairs to understand what this all means to the conversation about the construction and deconstruction of race and identity ?

I'm sorry I had to ask.....because whilst the whole of the UK has been having the right conversation about this...sprinkled with the right amount of humour,  you lot seem to be a bunch of humourless nuns and monks intent on talking about strange things less important.

48 minutes ago, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

You're all non-white yes?  Most of you live in Britain yes ? You're aware that non-racist whites and black and asian britons have been having the time of their life the last 3 days making jokes at the expense of, and laughing at the racists / white supremists right ? You're aware this thing has killed the british racist's argument so cold stone dead that they've been in hiding for the last few too upset to make public comments yes ?   Just 2 questions I wanna ask you all then :

2) Do any of you have enough going on upstairs to understand what this all means to the conversation about the construction and deconstruction of race and identity ?

I'm sorry I had to ask.....because whilst the whole of the UK has been having the right conversation about this...sprinkled with the right amount of humour,  you lot seem to be a bunch of humourless nuns and monks intent on talking about strange things less important.

no..humour is haraam.

2 hours ago, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

I've been enjoying the twitter storm around brexiter who did his nut because Yorkshire Tea  wasn't grown in Yorkshire  but Africa and India ...guess he'll be back on turnips swede and cabbage soon after finding out about all the other things that don't grow in valaath

7 hours ago, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

sorry bro not interested in what racist goray think of themselves 

Guest Busia Anda
2 hours ago, YOYO29 said:

so most Ashkenzai Jews are not original Jews ? They are converted Jews.Original Jews are brown folks from Levant.

I read somewhere a long time ago, this has been proven false with DNA testing.