55 minutes ago, Kira said:

The fact that you never reference them is substance enough. You're nothing more than hot air. 

I love you anyway! So tired of running round the houses.. May I humbly point you towards Mool mantar, japji sahib  and consider nirankaar.. 

All love 

52 minutes ago, acsap said:

Why are we still arguing with this Hindu?

Koi bole ram ram koi khudai 

I have no problem with being called a Hindu or  humanist, atheist, sikh,  Buddhist, nanakpanthi, Muslim, this so called  Hindu isn't arguing with anyone. And is not in any way diminished by such nindya .. @acsap religion is a illusion.. Set yourself free.. You soul can't be captured by mere labels..

The world's a beautiful place gur khalsa maryada teaches us how to live within not without.. 

On i side note what does ascap stand for? 

55 minutes ago, Kira said:

The fact that you never reference them is substance enough. You're nothing more than hot air. 

I may well be hot air.. I'm pretty sure I'm not a animation though.. 2d? In a 3d world 

14 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

I love you anyway! So tired of running round the houses.. May I humbly point you towards Mool mantar, japji sahib  and consider nirankaar.. 

Funny...because you needed a reminder about a while ago what a verse from Japji Sahib meant, where you tried peddling your usual nonsense and got put down. Don't quote Gurbani if you can't even read or understand it, you mentioned History, yet you bring up Scripture. You really aren't the brightest are you?

Just now, Kira said:

Funny...because you needed a reminder about a while ago what a verse from Japji Sahib meant, where you tried peddling your usual nonsense and got put down. Don't quote Gurbani if you can't even read or understand it, you mentioned History, yet you bring up Scripture. You really aren't the brightest are you?

I don't need anyone to remind me about anything.. And since you so clever please show me where I was quoting gurbani.. Have you ever heard of the concept of 'shudh' I'm just a poor boy with very little knowledge but a take solace in the fact I'm not totally bankrupt like some I observe 

5 minutes ago, Kira said:

Thank you by the way for being so honest and being brave enough to share your prejudices.. It's a quality most people are scared to do! Respect 

3 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

You don't need to apologise to me mate..

As far as I know, you have never insulted the memory of Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib.

So I was just complimenting you for not having gone there.

3 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Waking up each morning and living with your need to create falsehoods about sikhi and sikh history is something you need to be sorry about.. It's all love bro one day when you are unable to dance around and avoid facts you'll be apologising to your own consciousness for denying rationalism 

Facts? You still want to say that Sheikh Farid ji was a Muslim after I quoted the Qazi of Multan saying he's not? Those are hard facts. There's simply no rebuttal to that, which is why no rebuttal was proffered.

Rationalism? Gurmat is not based on rationalism. It's based on anubhav (personal experience):

ਬੇਦ ਕਤੇਬ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਹਭਾ ਹੂੰ ਬਾਹਰਾ 
He is beyond the world of the Vedas, the Koran and the Bible.

ਨਾਨਕ ਕਾ ਪਾਤਿਸਾਹੁ ਦਿਸੈ ਜਾਹਰਾ ॥੪॥੩॥੧੦੫॥
The Supreme King of Nanak is immanent and manifest. ||4||3||105|| p397

Regardless of all the fact that you may differ on a huge number of points with people on this forum, as far as I know you have not insulted the memory of the 9th Guru ji, which is why I complimented you.

2 minutes ago, BhForce said:

As far as I know, you have never insulted the memory of Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib.

So I was just complimenting you for not having gone there.

Facts? You still want to say that Sheikh Farid ji was a Muslim after I quoted the Qazi of Multan saying he's not? Those are hard facts. There's simply no rebuttal to that, which is why no rebuttal was proffered.

Rationalism? Gurmat is not based on rationalism. It's based on anubhav (personal experience):

ਬੇਦ ਕਤੇਬ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਹਭਾ ਹੂੰ ਬਾਹਰਾ 
He is beyond the world of the Vedas, the Koran and the Bible.

ਨਾਨਕ ਕਾ ਪਾਤਿਸਾਹੁ ਦਿਸੈ ਜਾਹਰਾ ॥੪॥੩॥੧੦੫॥
The Supreme King of Nanak is immanent and manifest. ||4||3||105|| p397

Regardless of all the fact that you may differ on a huge number of points with people on this forum, as far as I know you have not insulted the memory of the 9th Guru ji, which is why I complimented you.

Thank you for your compliment.. And I apologise if I seemed abrasive.. Just to be clear and I understand correctly.. Was in your opinion baba farid a nanakpanthi? 

23 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Thank you for your compliment.. And I apologise if I seemed abrasive..

No worries.

23 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Just to be clear and I understand correctly.. Was in your opinion baba farid a nanakpanthi? 

I believe he was a "Sikh" in the larger sense. I.e., a bhagat (a loving devotee of God) under nirgun bhagtee. The only difference between him and us is that he was not in the Rehit of Guru Gobind Singh ji, which he was not obligated to be.

6 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Thank you by the way for being so honest and being brave enough to share your prejudices.. It's a quality most people are scared to do! Respect 

more hot air as usual. I applause you on being the typical hypocritical stance. Prejudiced for calling you on the very post you tried to quote? hilarious. You're just throwing on buzzwords to appear morally superior, which really does show where you stand.