Gang after me

ghettosikh

4 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

Ye i feel you man

Get a lot of sangat to back you up. Call the police still just incase

how big is this "gang"

There' like 8 main people but including there cousins and other associates around 20 to 25 some of the younger ones hang out near a train station near my house which my Lil bro takes daily to school  the main ones all know where I live too so it's a really crappy situation for me I no for sure they gave guns

Just now, ghettosikh said:

There' like 8 main people but including there cousins and other associates around 20 to 25 some of the younger ones hang out near a train station near my house which my Lil bro takes daily to school  the main ones all know where I live too so it's a really crappy situation for me 

Damn thats tough

Call a helpline definitely bro

get some stuff for your house such as surveillance

buy some weapons such as guns, don't worry about the price its for your own safety. 

Sorry bro cant help you, thought you was in the UK - read the message i sent you hopefully it helps

Dont run scared like some of the advice your getting on here lol putting cctv up and all that sh!t is just showing them your afraid and come on bro, were sikhs. The last people we should fear is muslims after the example our gurus set

He had activity yesterday. Hopefully he got some good advice in pm and sorted it out. 

Not knowing what's up exactly makes it hard to have pertinent advice other than Simran and Kirpan. 

Whatever the situation, it's a clear reminder to us all to turn to Vaheguru for help not manmuhks. In terms of the debt.

I know the sangat would help but distance makes that hard. 

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Nobody borrows 'money' from drugs gangs. When you owe a drugs gangs money it's because of drugs. Let's get that straight.  Judging from the comments by some of the UK sangat here I get the feeling they are imagining in their heads a picture of a typical UK Mirpuri Pakistani chav gang. Canada however, with the world's largest overseas Somali population and the world's worst Somali crime problem, has a different set of dynamics. Most of the killings in recent years have been due to the drug turf war going on between Punjabi and Somali drug gangs. This brother of ours (the OP) has gotten himself into a very tricky and dangerous situation. The killings are real and none of us in the UK is in a position to advise him properly. UK standards and norms don't apply here.

The best advice is to go to the local Sikh community for help.

Let this be a warning to our young Sikhs do not get into any dealings with Muslim gangs especially on an illegal level.

These low lifes stick togather and dont have any sympathy for non-muslims.

These gangs are absolute scum, I have seen how they operate growing up in a majority Muslim area,
these people have absolutely no morals.

If they have threatened you or your family you need to go to the local law enforcement.

Good luck

You need to go to the police.  The gang task forces in Canada can help you out.  Sounds like you are from the Toronto region.   They will discuss with you what are your options and explain how to go about it.  Death threats from gangs are taken very seriously in Canada because threats have actually lead to murders.

You need to be open and honest with your parents as well.  They need to know exactly what you got yourself into.  Best way to protect your family is to let them know and let the cops know.  

Guest Crimedontpay

U shoulda stuck to your sikhi from the get go bro you wouldn't have had these problems. If you feel like you cannot ask the police for help you should leave town. If you do go to them you are going to have to testify against the main perpetrators and you say these guys have a lot of associates so that will leave a target on you. I really don't know what else you can do bro besides leave from your previous posts I know where you live and  i know your city well you should move to BC if you have family there as there is a huge Sikh community there it's gonna take time to get used to as your going to have to leave your immediate family and friends behind but that's a minimum price you have to pay consider yourself lucky and let this be a life lesson to never deviate from the straight and narrow easy money is never easy there's always a catch