This auto updates succesfully. Can the admins remove my comments and lock it? Or get rid of the thread and sticky a new version somewhere?

Edited by GurjantGnostic
  • Confused 1

It is most likely to automagically update since it's a file hosted from the SGPC server and they are most likely to change it when necessary.

@S1ngh It would be amazing if you could Sticky this thread.

12 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

This auto updates succesfully. Can the admins remove my comments and lock it? Or get rid of the thread and sticky a new version somewhere?

Hey, good morning confused face. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Why is confused face, confused at full stop posted by Gurjant paji? It’s confusing, putting so many confused faces on 😐. Gal ki a? Ina confuse na hovo, chill out. 

• Confused 2

On 27/01/2018 at 4:47 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

hukamnama.gif

The link is static on the sgpc site. It may auto update. If not I will, or anyone please, update it daily. 

10 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Bump.

Could we perhaps wipe and sticky this thread @ADMIN?

I second that. Yes please, just sticky the Daily Hukamnama. 

11 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Bump.

Could we perhaps wipe and sticky this thread @ADMIN?

Hello confused face. @GuestSingh

Why did you decline to speak with me when invited and instead hide and confused face my posts this whole time?

No amount of ill will or posting my private info is going to help you. 

Edited by GurjantGnostic