Please help! my older brother wants to become a radhasoami

Guest khalsa

14 minutes ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

They have even made their own granth and changed gurbani lines.

What? Really? These nutjobs have their own Granth?

5 minutes ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Here is the links which shocked me particulary the first one.

http://www.sohangso.com/Satgur Shabad.html

http://www.sohangso.com/Granths.html

Just...wow. What utter bollocks. How can anyone believe these retards. Do they serious believe this crusty baba was Nehkalank Avtaar lol. Because last time I checked the world was getting more f*cked.

That is shocking bro. I mean I've seen their videos before but I didn't know the amount of crap these lot were coming out with! Can't believe we've never really heard about them before.

Where are all these anti-beadbi groups, too busy beating up other Sikhs over minor infractions probably.

Thanks for letting the Sangat know of the extent of their bakwaas.

And do they actually think that people are gonna believe that picture of the baba is real lol? What terrible photoshop skills.

Just now, lostconfussedsingh said:

You are correct this stuff is shocking to read and i am lost for words. Somebody should do something about like the satkar comitte or some group. 

I mean check them on facebook they like real sikhs their followers with the names and faces.

Lol the Satkaar Committee are too busy beating up old babeh. Bunch of wannabe gangsters.

No point checking bro, I've seen enough to know what their kartootan are.

Just now, lostconfussedsingh said:

You are right but my point was this page on facebook not satkar comitee

https://m.facebook.com/sohang.sohang/

Haaji Veere, I know you were talking about the Dera. I know how these Deras work.

Can't control other people. All the sangat can do, it seems to me, is teach the truth and stick to the truth. 

The rest is in Vaheguru's hands. 

It is frustrating and worrying to have cults missappropriating the image of the Khalsa and truth of Gurbani. 

The teachings of Christ, what little were documented, have been so thoroughly mixed up, misused, misinterpreted by manmukh cultist idolizers of "Christ" that their image is all that has survived. Now christianity only exists as cults with a long bloody history of cultural oppression and murder, with a few nice charitable people thrown in over time, who could actually think and read. Group after group found cult after cult and pass the collection plate. If people in these cults use it as a beginning place to look to God, and move towards God they have a chance but many do not. 

Thankfully the Guru Granth Sahib survives, verifiably intact. The Khalsa are much stronger and better prepared to survive cultists, but without strong adherence to the Guru, and without educating those within and without Sikhi, the faith could be put at risk surely. 

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh