Guest singh

Pesh?

Guest singh

I would like some advice 

im engaged, we are both amirtdhari and we are getting married in a few weeks

the other day we ended up kissing each other now im wondering if i have to go pesh, we didnt do anything else just kissed but i dont know what to do now.

any advice would be helpful.

Should not happened but peshi is reserved mostly for bujjer  khureit. God forbids but If you don’t end up marrying each other then I think it makes perfect sense to get peshed. 

• Like 1

It's not a bajjar kurehit as per se, it is in the same semantic field of sexual actions but otherwise it is not a bajjar kurehit but you still shouldn't have done it.

Do an ardas and take a hukamnama perhaps since this is a tricky question.

I mean you're both amritdhari so it's not considered jhoot or anything. You are engaged so it should be fine.

I would probably speak to the panj pyare still if I was in that position, they know the answer.  

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Does that mean OP can do a sehaj path of sri dasam granth sahib ji?
    • The bigger the difference in height, the more odd you will look together, and you might not feel comfortable with a well-below height partner
    • https://uk.yahoo.com/news/conmen-jailed-92-year-old-victim-plays-game-lures-arrests-084708670.html
    • but he also says later that if the husband becomes nastik a wife has the right to disassociate herself from him .
    • Agree with the fact that Talaq is not compatible with Sikhi. Even the word comes from Muslim lands. However, I think you paint with too broad a brush when you call divorce an "abrahamic thing". Christianity doesn't allow divorce, except for just a couple of specified situations: Jesus said:  He said to them, “It was because you were so hard-hearted that Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. 9 And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for unchastity, and marries another commits adultery.”[a] Matthew 19 Marriage is seen as a holy sacrament in Christianity. By contrast, there is nothing holy about marriage in Islam. It is merely a worldly contract, and divorce is explicitly allowed in the Koran.