Dream? Peshi?

MrDoaba

1 minute ago, simran345 said:

Yeah right in your dreams ?. Doaba-Baba ki hogea tanu ajkal? Tere frendaa ne v ahi kam thorea hun ?.  

I came on thinking there maybe a new thread, and I was right,a new thread, with lots of other threads tied up to this thread and the other thread. Omg, too many threads, all-in-one mex up jeha.  Na pata lagda thaaga kithe a, na pata lagda suiyi kithe a. Confuse kitha peya ???

Simran Beta, ah Brahmgyaani di nishaani ah. Lokan nu pichhe launa. B|

Mainu maafi bakhsho je main tuhanu confuse kitta peya.

I think after all this peshi business, if anyone actually has to go in the future good luck to them. They may not be able to take it seriously ever again. Lol

11 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Doaba-Baba the in-house entertainment ?. Just add a note when you’re serious mode, as mere vangar mex up hojande. 

Lolll at Doaba-Baba!!!! Ok phen ji, note add karda next time. Odha tan patta lagda jadon main serious ban da.

#serious

1 minute ago, MrDoaba said:

Simran Beta, ah Brahmgyaani di nishaani ah. Lokan nu pichhe launa. B|

Mainu maafi bakhsho je main tuhanu confuse kitta peya.

I think after all this peshi business, if anyone actually has to go in the future good luck to them. They may not be able to take it seriously ever again. Lol

Lol, sometimes it’s hard to tell when it’s a real post.  But you know what,  because I get where you’re coming from, I see the funny side of it. 

I’m thinking though people are going to get confused. And if I get told off for writing lol, it’s all down to you. ? me silent. I can’t resist commenting on some. ?

4 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Lol, sometimes it’s hard to tell when it’s a real post.  But you know what,  because I get where you’re coming from, I see the funny side of it. 

I’m thinking though people are going to get confused. And if I get told off for writing lol, it’s all down to you. ? me silent. I can’t resist commenting on some. ?

Loll ok ji, I will be more mindful in future, to make sure you know when I'm being serious. No grantee though haha. If anyone did take this thread seriously then doctor nu jaana chaida os nu.

Lehhhh if you get told off you gonna blame me??? ਝੂਟੇ ਇਲਜਾਮ or what?!!

Yeah you know it's fun posting on threads like this though haha.

3 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Sach ke siva kuch nahi kehungi. 

My phonetic Punjabi skills have failed here lol. What does this say?