Dream? Peshi?

MrDoaba

28 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Obviously you’re going to have a dream like that. Sara din ithe bheta ohi gal karda renda. ?

Penji I think we have to request some punj to be frequenting this eWebsite. The only hope we had of going to pesh has been sadly crushed by the same types of pesh coming over and over again. Could be toi much  for any priest esp the catholic type .

Thought he was fully trained though....

2 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

Penji I think we have to request some punj to be frequenting this eWebsite. The only hope we had of going to pesh has been sadly crushed by the same types of pesh coming over and over again. Could be toi much  for any priest esp the catholic type .

Thought he was fully trained though....

internet Peshi system....what next! haha

9 hours ago, InderjitS said:

Betey - help will arrive in the form of your own salotar and your sidekick @Singh123456777will ease it into place. Fer saare supnay 1 scent vich bandh ho jaaney. Bus aaass  rakho.

Chalo, mr doaba gets a pass for now cause its his first infraction. The second infraction he will be hit on the head with salotar. Third infracrion i shove a salotar where the sun dont shine

16 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

VJKK VJKF,

Sangat ji, I have a question.  I won't lie, I'm quite scared of the answer. I had a dream and I don't believe what happened in my dream was a coincidence. I think God is giving me a sign. Does God give signs? Anyway, so I had a dream or was it a nightmare, I'm not sure what it was but it freaked me out, like big time. In my dream/nightmare I went for peshi. But the messed up part is when I went for peshi in my dream/nightmare, I was there because I had lied when I last when peshi (in my dream/nightmare).

My questions are as follows:

1. What does Sikhism say about dreams/nightmares?
  2. Are our Gods angry at me for lying at peshi in my peshi dream/nightmare?
  3. Do I have to go peshi in real life? Is it a sign from one of our 10 Gods?
  4. How will I explain at peshi in real ife that I am pesh there because I had a peshi dream/nightmare in which I was pesh for lying at my previous peshi which was also a (peshi) dream sequence?
  5. When and where is the next peshi?

Please help me Sangat Ji.

Dont you mean 10 gurus, not 10 gods.