1 hour ago, NonExistant said:

Please donate and help out the Nanak Naam charity. Help spread this message of spirituality! Personally, Nanak Naam has TOTALLY changed my life! I dont know how i stumbled upon their YouTube channel, but it was one of the GREATEST Blessing have ever had in my life.

I suffered rom regular panic attacks, anxiety issues and much more mental suffering, but Nanak Naam Saved me and helped me get rid of those problems without needing to go to some therapist. I now have MUCH MORE control over myself than before i discovered Nanak Naam. If i had never found Nanak Naam, i truly dont know where i would be in my life right now!

Trust me! If you have mental health problems, PLEASE watch Nanak Naam. If i was saved without the need of a therapist or doctor, so can you!

That’s good to hear. I like how he explains in depth what something means or why we have to go through what we do. I haven’t looked at the anxiety help videos yet, although I’m going to try his relaxation video, but still not got round to it yet.