jkvlondon

The first picture is of niddar with balbir bhazigar who stole the jathedari of budha dal, killed baba surjeet singh ji the true jathedar, stole property, is a goon and the list can go on

The second picture is a letter of  excommunication from budha dal signed by Baba joginder singh ji rakba, baba avtaar singh ji bidhi chand dal, baba gajjan singh ji tarna dal, baba nihal singh ji harian vela and baba harnam singh damdami taksal. Niddar is not even a nihan anymore cause he just kicked out by hazur sahib singhs and dalpanth singhs.

The third picture is of niddars own website(even though he has now taken it down, but it was previously accessible on his site) saying that he is getting funding from RSS. The same RSS that is beating sikhs up etc.

Now when we talk about his fighting style, if you watch older videos of him his style is real different than his style that he teaches today. Just watch his fight against uptej singh(which he clearly lost and in anger threw his shastar and charged uptej singh). Before his style had traces of gatka etc as well, but now its more FMA/silat etc moves(which there is nothing wrong with). I personally like that niddar is utilizing techniques that are used in the previously mentioned martial arts, but please do not call it your own art. 

Baba giana singh ji nihang who was a true shastar vidya teacher wrote a book and it was published by the help of budha dal, and in that book there is no mention of styles that niddar talks about. What is mentioned is archery etc. 

There is many more things i can bring up of niddar but i just worked 11 hour shift and been doing that this whole week hence i could not relpy sooner. So im just going to sleep

CB319F22-B9F1-406E-9019-C291769DA3E3.jpeg

F0519621-3194-4A11-B078-0E27DBAA9280.jpeg

75357E2A-1DF6-49A9-9CBC-F4C185F6E9F7.jpeg

I've been taking in a massive amount of information. I thank you all for that. Mind blowing, eye opening amounts. 

I appreciate being here, and I appreciate having you fine people to speak with. 

I started the sehajpath as suggested, and am working from well compiled resources to learn gurmukhi and gurbani with the help of the sangat. 

On the topic of Niddar Singh Nihang, I would love to meet the man honestly. I don't judge people for their vices, chosen religion or not, I seriously have lived my own life fully, and associate with all kinds of people. I love them all just how they are.

For a neophyte like me, trying to get a perspective on things, it's super confusing to see that video and hear about and see Shiva, which I know is a devte, spoken of in Guru Granth Sahib. Perhaps it's the way the video cuts, but it seemed to me that's who the dude is into not Vaheguru. 

I don't object to his movement.  I like the dudes vibe. His lack of rehit and lack of reference to Vaheguru just confuses the heck out of me. 

I know I'm free with my opinion. I write walls of text. I appreciate having you all to talk to though, it's been really good for me. 

That being said, I'm going to bow out of this discussion. Listen more, write less, and stick to shorter questions that I hope you will continue to do me the kindness of answering. 

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I have no objection to him calling his art whatever. Everyone's business is ultimately their own. I feel there is value surely in his art. I suggested he do his own thing, and maybe name it uniquely,  because from information available he isn't doing the Nihang thing except in dress. To my untrained eyes.

Brother, I don't have enough knowledge here to comment on what exactly his art is. There are arguments strongly for and against. Many times each side has tried to debunk and prove if his art is Shastar Vidya. Many Nihangs these days themselves do not know authentic Shastar Vidya.

Other than his appearance though, from what I could research, in what way does he promote Sikhi?

He doesn't necessarily promote Sikhi because that's not his job, he's not a preacher/kathakaar/prachaarak.

Aren't all the groups being discussed on here then also Sikh?

It just feels like this dude is being held to a different standard, in our conversation, than all these other groups. 

The main difference between them and Niddar, and it's a big difference, is Niddar doesn't claim he is some messiah/Guru/spiritual master. He doesn't really actively go out preaching his interpretations of Sikhi. They're his own views. He's never said "I am the leader and I am right so follow me". He's an individual, his views are out there and some agree with him but they don't grant him an elevated position, their views may simply just match his. He is not Sant Baba Niddar Singh nor does he claim to be, he doesn't say he's enlightened. The other groups/cults claim all of these things of their respective leaders and so did/do the leaders themselves.

How is he a Sikh vs all these other groups being labeled cults? 

Although his views are controversial, they're nothing new. His school of thought is an exaggerated version of Traditional Sikhi where he has, in the opinion of many, crossed over into Hinduism a bit too much. Many of his views are still in line with Sikhi.

He actually has a good website. Very informative. He has also written a book which is supposed to be excellent.

You say he isn't Nihang, but he dresses like one?

Lots of people dress like Nihangs, doesn't mean they are one. Officially he isn't a Nihang.

And don't listen to the BBC or any media outlet, they love a bit of Orientalism. Real Nihangs are being real Nihangs and they have an extremely dedicated lifestyle and are damn worthy of the Panth's respect.

My humble Namaskaar to the Dal Panth.

-Edit- Before anyone jumps to any conclusions, I'll just say I was trying not to be biased. Giving my views as an outsider.

@Singh123456777 why is you dissing my boy Niddar huhh??? Who you think you are huhhh??? Watch when I come Kaneda bro!!! Don't mess with us UK bande yeahhh!!

Saala. Gonna have to use my Salotar Vidya skills on you bro.

2 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

The first picture is of niddar with balbir bhazigar who stole the jathedari of budha dal, killed baba surjeet singh ji the true jathedar, stole property, is a goon and the list can go on

The second picture is a letter of  excommunication from budha dal signed by Baba joginder singh ji rakba, baba avtaar singh ji bidhi chand dal, baba gajjan singh ji tarna dal, baba nihal singh ji harian vela and baba harnam singh damdami taksal. Niddar is not even a nihan anymore cause he just kicked out by hazur sahib singhs and dalpanth singhs.

The third picture is of niddars own website(even though he has now taken it down, but it was previously accessible on his site) saying that he is getting funding from RSS. The same RSS that is beating sikhs up etc.

Now when we talk about his fighting style, if you watch older videos of him his style is real different than his style that he teaches today. Just watch his fight against uptej singh(which he clearly lost and in anger threw his shastar and charged uptej singh). Before his style had traces of gatka etc as well, but now its more FMA/silat etc moves(which there is nothing wrong with). I personally like that niddar is utilizing techniques that are used in the previously mentioned martial arts, but please do not call it your own art. 

Baba giana singh ji nihang who was a true shastar vidya teacher wrote a book and it was published by the help of budha dal, and in that book there is no mention of styles that niddar talks about. What is mentioned is archery etc. 

There is many more things i can bring up of niddar but i just worked 11 hour shift and been doing that this whole week hence i could not relpy sooner. So im just going to sleep

CB319F22-B9F1-406E-9019-C291769DA3E3.jpeg

F0519621-3194-4A11-B078-0E27DBAA9280.jpeg

75357E2A-1DF6-49A9-9CBC-F4C185F6E9F7.jpeg

Stuff the nangs in India. Here is Nidar's newest friend:

So what's up? Gyani Inderjeet Singh also believe that Sant Jarnail Singh was a rapist and thug like Nidar promotes or will he excuse himself saying: "menu ki pata kun si yaar oo?"

10955332_10101192997546055_6817513821164146016_n.jpg

11168006_10101190816182525_8751374759525853212_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2018 at 9:58 AM, Prokharkoo84 said:

niddar is a clown plain and simple. his b.s style does not work on the streets and its even funnier he tells people not to lift weights, go boxing and instead to have a diet consisting of sausages and drinking liquor. what a complete joker lol.

Sausages I am fine with

Not the liquor

HAI BHAGWAN (as @MrDoaba) says