Garcha4thewin

Baba ranjit singh ji dhadrian wale exposed

Here is a shocking video of baba ranjit singh ji dhadrian wale contents of the video showing people bowing down worshiping him giving him money thinking he's some type of spiritual guru

Whats the deal with these jathas? why are peeps worshipping the jathas and not our guru granth, our eternal guru, the only guru we need ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Garcha4thewin said:

Here is a shocking video of baba ranjit singh ji dhadrian wale contents of the video showing people bowing down worshiping him giving him money thinking he's some type of spiritual guru

Where you been hiding :)

• Haha 1

I don't really see how this "exposes" him, he's wearing a teal (questionable fashion) chola - getting presents on his birthday and having the time of his life it looks like.

It almost seems that Daddrianwala played a nice oldschool Baba role till he had enough following to then actually attempt to make a significant dent in the fairly tale world which some of these fake "saints" have created. 

I find Daddrianwala interesting, a lot of what he says is common sense - I'm sure there are things which don't quite tally up but have you seen a perfect parcharak? a perfect being? someone who never gets it wrong? highly doubt it.

I'm somewhat envious how he doesn't give a t*ss about what anyone has to say, guys been ambushed, lost a close member of his jatha, been facing these sort of videos and all other sorts of rubbish ever since he came to the "scene" and hasn't really cared? You don't have to agree with someone completely but merit where it's due.

PS. Making these posts doesn't really do anything but give him MORE advertisement, so that others can go check him out. Unless that is the intention :ehhh:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jaggaa said:

he's wearing a teal (questionable fashion) chola

:rofl

He does have that "God-man" look occasionally. I can see why he has a big following in Punjab.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jaggaa said:

I don't really see how this "exposes" him, he's wearing a teal (questionable fashion) chola - getting presents on his birthday and having the time of his life it looks like.

It almost seems that Daddrianwala played a nice oldschool Baba role till he had enough following to then actually attempt to make a significant dent in the fairly tale world which some of these fake "saints" have created. 

I find Daddrianwala interesting, a lot of what he says is common sense - I'm sure there are things which don't quite tally up but have you seen a perfect parcharak? a perfect being? someone who never gets it wrong? highly doubt it.

I'm somewhat envious how he doesn't give a t*ss about what anyone has to say, guys been ambushed, lost a close member of his jatha, been facing these sort of videos and all other sorts of rubbish ever since he came to the "scene" and hasn't really cared? You don't have to agree with someone completely but merit where it's due.

PS. Making these posts doesn't really do anything but give him MORE advertisement, so that others can go check him out. Unless that is the intention :ehhh:

The theory goes is his views changed after a chance encounter with Panthpreet Singh at an Airport. Since this time, he gave up his Sant title, was involved in the beadbi protests, promotes the Sikh Rehat Maryada and more or less beats the same drum as Panthpreet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

This video is so old it probably took place in Dvaparyug.

:grin

What is funny is that when this video first came out (in Duapar, like you said), it was the Sant-followers who were saying "What's wrong with matha-teking to a sant?". Now, since he's speaking against sants (and a whole lot more), Sant-followers are dredging up this video saying, "Look how bad Dhadrianwale is, he's having people matha-tek to him."!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, InderjitS said:

The theory goes is his views changed after a chance encounter with Panthpreet Singh at an Airport. Since this time, he gave up his Sant title, was involved in the beadbi protests, promotes the Sikh Rehat Maryada and more or less beats the same drum as Panthpreet.

Really, please do give detail about the airport incident. What issues did Panthpreet Singh talk about?

Regardless of the airport meeting, I think the one big thing that gave impetus to his 180 degree shift was being attacked by men with guns from Mehta. That would probably turn anybody off.

It would be quite understandable if he were to talk garbage about Mehta from that point forward, but he took a few steps beyond that and just started dissing the very idea of an all-powerful Satguru and bhagti, the next world, and basically anything that had been viewed as Sikhi up until a few years ago.

That would be cutting off your nose to spite your face.

• Confused 2

He doesn’t believe in naam simran, sarovars, darbar sahib, dasam granth, amritvela etc. He also looks like a cham giddar

Edited by Singh123456777
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

55 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

He doesn’t believe in naam simran, sarovars, darbar sahib, dasam granth, amritvela etc. He also looks like a cham giddar

Who needs those if you look the part?

• Confused 1

He's gained a noticeable amount of weight, too. I wonder if he's suffering from an obviously undiagnosed form of trauma?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

He's gained a noticeable amount of weight, too. I wonder if he's suffering from an obviously undiagnosed form of trauma?

dont be so fatphobic.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Kira said:

dont be so fatphobic.

I can't tell if you're joking or not. Making an observation from a place of objectivity is not a criticism. He has gained weight. That's a fact. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the attempt on his life a while ago.

Edited by MisterrSingh

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I can't tell if you're joking or not. Making an observation from a place of objectivity is not a criticism. He has gained weight. That's a fact. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the attempt on his life a while ago.

I was kidding, but anyways you'd think that an assassination attempt would make him more active, its a bit odd that a man that preaches about letting go of life and not being attached would feel so terrified.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1