Nail cutter

Guest Guest

4 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Lol. 

This is how they bully me if you didn't know. They always boycott me because I am "not an adult".

And now they are gonna hit me with a "salotar" for asking for a simple nihang license

cAn yOU beLieVE thAt?

7 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

This is how they bully me if you didn't know. They always boycott me because I am "not an adult".

And now they are gonna hit me with a "salotar" for asking for a simple nihang license

cAn yOU beLieVE thAt?

Bro I wasn’t laughing at you because of how you say they bully you. I laughed as I thought you wrote your post as a joke. 

If that’s what they are doing and it’s hurting you, then tell them to stop. Actually I’ll say it, please don’t bully monatosingh paji. 

I honestly thought you were having a laugh with them aswell. 

Gosh, it’s so confusing to tell the when they’re joking or not. Forgive me for not being able to realise this. ??

1 minute ago, simran345 said:

Bro I wasn’t laughing at you because of how you say they bully you. I laughed as I thought you wrote your post as a joke. 

If that’s what they are doing and it’s hurting you, then tell them to stop. Actually I’ll say it, please don’t bully monatosingh paji. 

I honestly thought you were having a laugh with them aswell. 

Gosh, it’s so confusing to tell the when they’re joking or not. Forgive me for not being able to realise this. ??

I was acutally joking too you know

i wasnt being serious