Some Questions for Nirvair Khalsa Jatha

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Guest GuestSingh
9 hours ago, Guest Ekta4All84 said:

We live in kalyug. Dark times full of fakes and snakes and it’s only going to get more worse as per Gurbani’s prophecies. That’s all I have to say. For everyone else, stop listening to what everyone else believes in and think for your self.

Asses the evidence you have available and make your own judgement and act accordingly. He should never have been allowed to abuse dozens of victims in the first place if Sikhs were awake. But unfortunately we are the ones to blame for not acting sooner and allowing them to grow how they have even now it’s not to late to safeguard our children. NKJ aren’t needed there are plenty of parchar groups out there they aren’t the only one. It’s better to be safe than sorry. I don’t what dozens kids making allegations would receive if they weren’t telling the truth. They wouldn’t ruin their own lives for no reason, we all know in the Punjabi community there is a stigma for rape victims they find it hard to get rishtas sometimes or jobs working in Indian companies. We need to change this and I hope it changes quickly for the sake of the of the Sikh panth. 

a thread that discussed this in detail was recently mentioned by myself but moderators quickly deleted it for no reason....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

What I don’t understand is why do Sikh priests befriend people outside of the temple?? Is it not disrespectful if your crossing over the devoted life of god then you should set a respectful example of that throughout.

fedup up of 2 Sikh priests both from India had tried meeting me outside of temple saying things like I will give you a paat, all your troubles will go away to get hold of your number for example. 

So when hearing about this boy Gavin and this Sikh Priest I right away see where he has no common sense as a Sikh preacher. If he wants to act like a teenage boy outside of temple then don’t be a priest/ preacher, ... and all that money your earning from preaching should never go into Sikh priest greedy pockets it should be contributed to help the many poor and homeless in UK and abroad 

I’m sorry to say this called Harinder Singh / giani is a sick pervert!!, he has no professional morals or knowledge in how to behave ..,. how can he behave so not like a giani should behave?? If he goes around temples talking about eg: people talking about him, accusing him etc..if he obviously doesn’t behave appropriately of of course people will talk. 

Just seen part2 of him exposed with gavin and sick to my stomach with a list of errors he’s making and crossing the line towards a police case to investigate his immorality when he is a Sikh preacher. 

People like him disgust me !!!!skes me dislike being a Sikh,, get rid of these kings of fake Sikh preachers please they are a disgrace to our faith, health and well-being!!!! 

Despite my 2 previous posts I still say “who are we to judge but the father,” what  is wrong or right we don’t know he could be innocent as far as we know, if he is, I’m very sorry forgive me for my comments ? ?.. there’s something about him still in a weird way that makes you like him,  the more I watch videos of him he seems very devoted to what he does and it seems attractive about him maybe because I’m a female but some males might be attracted by him too and then want to start wrestling with him .. you all sad people should stop spreading rumours around this is how people start throwing fists and knocking off turbans , have respect for people inside  your own faith!., what you really should be talking about and worried about are Muslims their the worst ones!, not him. We need to stick together 

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
On 6/12/2019 at 10:33 PM, Guest Dee said:

Despite my 2 previous posts I still say “who are we to judge but the father,” what  is wrong or right we don’t know he could be innocent as far as we know, if he is, I’m very sorry forgive me for my comments ??.. there’s something about him still in a weird way that makes you like him,  the more I watch videos of him he seems very devoted to what he does and it seems attractive about him maybe because I’m a female but some males might be attracted by him too and then want to start wrestling with him .. you all sad people should stop spreading rumours around this is how people start throwing fists and knocking off turbans , have respect for people inside  your own faith!., what you really should be talking about and worried about are Muslims their the worst ones!, not him. We need to stick together 

You're not only having a conversation with yourself Guest Dee you're also then picking a fight with and arguing with yourself. As this is the internet, it's probably only a matter of time before you send yourself a death threat. ?

• 7 months later...
Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh
On 1/14/2020 at 10:59 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Dear NKJ, 

No more questions. My job with you is done. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

There are not many people here on this forum that know who I actually am. Just one or two.  But when I started this thread at the end of 2018, when NKJ were at the height of their popularity, Gurdwaras were falling over themselves to book them and they were feeling so confident they were even registering at Companies House as a profit making company I will forever remember what one or two of them said (and you know who you are). NKJ will be finished after this.

Like I said: My job here is done.