I really want to marry an amrithari man.

Guest Kaur

7 hours ago, Guest Kaur said:

I suppose for me theres a sense of security that comes with marrying an amrithari compared to marrying somebody who isnt. Im 22 already and I feel like the majority of boys my age have been out and about doing all sorts and i feel beacuse of my age soo many people look at me and think why is she not married and has she been doing things like that. Boys who are older tend to get away with getting married later. But its rare for them to get married to a good sikh girl. I dont want to feel that im with that majority and I marry a bad person because the people who get married later dont follow my values and my beliefs. Also I feel that i will have the chance to better my childrens life because they will have a beter role model. I have seen cases where the father has completely different values to the mother and the father has told the kids to do whatever they want. They have married outside of their religion, had children with different people etc. And the mother was religious but had no control. 

Sorry for my long rant but i just needed to get it out of my system. 

I hear what you're saying, sister. I'm a few years older, and though I am not a female, I always felt out of place compared to others my age. However, is there any guarantee become someone is Amritdhari, that person will give you sense of security and be that amazing role model? There are no guarantees for anything in life. Judging by your response, you want a good-hearted, religious, hard-working, loving man who will be an excellent father. If that is so, then I would suggest when you visualize and search for the type of man you want, search these for characteristics first. If that person is indeed an Amritdhari, that makes it that much sweeter. As far as the cases you have seen, why should it matter to you? We are not in control of those cases and situations. If it happens to them, it certainly does not mean you will suffer the same fate.

Also, as I stated above sister, focus on improving yourself. Why should it matter what others are saying, you are in control of your life. If you know, deep down inside, you are a good-hearted, confident, wonderful Sikh girl, then keep focusing on becoming that. Remember - we are in control of our lives, not anyone else. If you are not fond of a quality you have, focus on what you do want and what you do want your life to be like.

Trust me, when the time comes and when you are ready - your ideal man, him being Amritdhari or not, will be waiting. Everything you seek is seeking you. 

2 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

So you have now been upgraded from catholic priest to Catholic type vichola.

What can I say, it's a multi-service Church.

Just now, InderjitS said:

SATNAM :waheguru:

Get some sheney practice in, a traditional instrument, long been used in Raag Vidya for centuries and you can also ride in a Jag.

Wedding band, check. Wedding car, check.

Guest Kaur beta ji, you can add your profile to Sikh sites such as Sikhnet matrimonials free. I have seen sometimes there are Amrtidhari Sikh males looking for Amrtidhari females or who willing to become one, and that, of course, depends on if you want to in near future.

May Waheguru Bless and guide you,