Guest Singh

How does hazur sahib amrit sanchar differ from taksaal/sgpc

Guest Singh

I’ve heard that hazur sahib and budha dal have the same maryada when preparing Amrit but it’s different to taksal or sgpc. Can one guru pyaara please tell me the baniyan they read to prepare khande ki pahul?

also why don’t all the Amrit sanchars follow one maryada? Where did the sudden differences come from when preparing Amrit? 

Thanks 

I think the only amrit sanchar that differs in a major way is the way AKJ sevadars do it.

The baania they read is most likely: Japji sahib, Jaap sahib, Tav parsad savaiye, Benti Chaupai (full), Anand Sahib (full)

The maryada they give is not the exact same as budha dal, they don't require you to wear panj shastars. The maryada is just a slight off from Akal Takth Maryada.

@Singh123456777 knows more on this.

5 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

I’ve heard that hazur sahib and budha dal have the same maryada when preparing Amrit but it’s different to taksal or sgpc. Can one guru pyaara please tell me the baniyan they read to prepare khande ki pahul?

also why don’t all the Amrit sanchars follow one maryada? Where did the sudden differences come from when preparing Amrit? 

Thanks 

Hazoor sahib Singh's follow hajoori maryada

though I don't know what it is

31 minutes ago, Akalisingh788 said:

Hazoor sahib Singh's follow hajoori maryada

Wow! Thanks for this valuable information! We would never have known Hazoor Sahib follow Hazoori Maryada. It was shocking to hear initially but I've now come to terms with it.

Edited by MrDoaba

45 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Wow! Thanks for this valuable information! We would never have known Hazoor Sahib follow Hazoori Maryada. It was shocking to hear initially but I've now come to terms with it.

Maharaj thats what I heard. 

I figured you might know or @Singh123456777. Because all the sewadaars there wear 3 ft kirpaans 

Edited by Akalisingh788

Hazur sahib maryada is pretty similar to budha dal maryada as they give bibis kirpan amrit. But the kruheits are same as budha dal and so are the nitnem banis. Hazur sahib and budha dal are real identical

Akjs are the only people who do completely different amrit sanchars

On 1/21/2018 at 6:23 AM, TaksalDaSingh9771 said:

Does budha dal give ladies kirpan amrit? 

I thought both genders get khande di pahul

Can someone plz explain this to me.. kirpan Amrit what is it.. what’s the difference b/w these two and at hajoor sahib how do they give Amrit to women. Plz

1 minute ago, Kaur72 said:

Can someone plz explain this to me.. kirpan Amrit what is it

Amrit made with a kirpan.

On 2018-01-20 at 7:53 PM, TaksalDaSingh9771 said:

Does budha dal give ladies kirpan amrit? 

I thought both genders get khande di pahul

Personally i have seen both at budha dal when i was with the dal. But mostly they gove kirpan da amrit to bibis

1 hour ago, MrDoaba said:

Amrit made with a kirpan.

And instead of 5 singhs its only 1 Singh

6 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

And instead of 5 singhs its only 1 Singh

Why is it for women it’s kirpan Amrit and for men khande da.. what difference does this make and why not five Singh’s if someone know plz tell me.. I want to know the reasons behind this.

17 hours ago, Kaur72 said:

Why is it for women it’s kirpan Amrit and for men khande da.. what difference does this make and why not five Singh’s if someone know plz tell me.. I want to know the reasons behind this.

I've heard a sant mahapursh (sant jarnail singh ji or sant gurbachan singh ji) say both genders should get the same Amrit and you only give kirpan da amrit when a baby is born. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• The bigger the difference in height, the more odd you will look together, and you might not feel comfortable with a well-below height partner
    • https://uk.yahoo.com/news/conmen-jailed-92-year-old-victim-plays-game-lures-arrests-084708670.html
    • but he also says later that if the husband becomes nastik a wife has the right to disassociate herself from him .
    • Agree with the fact that Talaq is not compatible with Sikhi. Even the word comes from Muslim lands. However, I think you paint with too broad a brush when you call divorce an "abrahamic thing". Christianity doesn't allow divorce, except for just a couple of specified situations: Jesus said:  He said to them, “It was because you were so hard-hearted that Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. 9 And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for unchastity, and marries another commits adultery.”[a] Matthew 19 Marriage is seen as a holy sacrament in Christianity. By contrast, there is nothing holy about marriage in Islam. It is merely a worldly contract, and divorce is explicitly allowed in the Koran.
    • I don't totally believe this. Yes leave the bad influences but most shastardhari rehit is still kept in India, and you will see the pooran gursikhs get together in Anandpur Sahib on Vaisakhi and Hola Mohalla. Yes you can see them trying hard here in the west, and there are those who have kept full bana even with some shastars, but still something is missing from being all-rounder pooran gursikh compared to the ladliyaa faujan in India.