Guest Guest

Soap

Guest Guest

I was putting saban (soap) with saban di tiki, when I was rubbing the soap on my chest, the hair got stuck between the soap (saban di tiki) and my hand in which I have pulled hair accidentally. 

Guest Guest

So I was cutting my nails on my foot and the nail cutter slid of and hit the hair on my feet and I may have accidentally cut hair, will I be fine?

On 1/19/2018 at 12:03 PM, Guest Guest said:

I was putting saban (soap) with saban di tiki, when I was rubbing the soap on my chest, the hair got stuck between the soap (saban di tiki) and my hand in which I have pulled hair accidentally. 

@ADMIN, is it just me or is there a spate of ridiculous "I accidentally cut some of my hairs" scenarios being posted to make fun of Sikh keshadhari rehit?

What's next? "I was riding my motorcycle and a few loose beard hairs were lost in the wind"?

"My nephew was playing with watercolor paint, and got some on my beard. Am I tankhaia for dying my beard?"

"I was scratching my hair back, and a bunch of hairs came out. Do I need to do peshi?"

On 19/01/2018 at 6:33 AM, Guest Guest said:

maybe next time you ask Mummy ji to help you....

On 21/01/2018 at 9:31 AM, Guest Guest said:

So I was cutting my nails on my foot and the nail cutter slid of and hit the hair on my feet and I may have accidentally cut hair, will I be fine?

Noooooo!!!! phone the hospital ....ask to be sectioned ...

On 19/01/2018 at 6:33 AM, Guest Guest said:

Koina put, jhamey dhi koi lod nahee hun

Related image

33 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

Seriously admins, you are doing a terrible job allowing troll posts

It's funny albeit juvenile stuff, lol. I look forward to what fresh reason these jokers think of in order to post another, "Should I pesh?" topic.

38 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

The next question is gonna be “I was taking a s.h.i.t and my tatti was so big that it ripped the hair near my a.s.shole, do i need to go pesh?”

Seriously admins, you are doing a terrible job allowing troll posts

The best thing i read here so far today !!!!!

1 hour ago, simran345 said:

Or It will be the winds fault next time. Or just being in the presence of fresh air. 

...be I was shaving my bits and bobs and cut myself, pesh or not pesh?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.