Guest Guest

I was putting saban (soap) with saban di tiki, when I was rubbing the soap on my chest, the hair got stuck between the soap (saban di tiki) and my hand in which I have pulled hair accidentally. 

On 1/19/2018 at 12:03 PM, Guest Guest said:

I was putting saban (soap) with saban di tiki, when I was rubbing the soap on my chest, the hair got stuck between the soap (saban di tiki) and my hand in which I have pulled hair accidentally. 

@ADMIN, is it just me or is there a spate of ridiculous "I accidentally cut some of my hairs" scenarios being posted to make fun of Sikh keshadhari rehit?

What's next? "I was riding my motorcycle and a few loose beard hairs were lost in the wind"?

"My nephew was playing with watercolor paint, and got some on my beard. Am I tankhaia for dying my beard?"

"I was scratching my hair back, and a bunch of hairs came out. Do I need to do peshi?"

The next question is gonna be “I was taking a s.h.i.t and my tatti was so big that it ripped the hair near my a.s.shole, do i need to go pesh?”

Seriously admins, you are doing a terrible job allowing troll posts