Guest Jagsaw_Singh

Amritdharis marrying hair-cut spouses - <banned word filter activated> Jagmeet Singh ?

11 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

I got better things to worry about than try to convince someone who occasionally posts here about Naamdharis of all things.

You cherry pick ONE topic I have posted about, even when I have made 8 posts, and only 1 was directly related to Naamdharis. I post more about the understanding the deep concepts of Sikhi, but you wont take that into account becuase it doesn't fit your narrative. 

14 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Just chill bro, we are not serious on Sikh Sangat 24/7. No need to explode. It's not some direct attack on you. Jeez.

I dont come here to play around, I only come here to get out of my intelectual echo chamber and get exposed to other views and have my opinions challenged. I have already been warned multiple times about this place, and it has been described as a "breeding ground" for narrow mindedness, but I still chose to come. 

23 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Bro do you really think I'm that sad to troll you just to piss you off?

You have done this on multiple occasions, so yes. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheeTurbanator said:

You cherry pick ONE topic I have posted about, even when I have made 8 posts, and only 1 was directly related to Naamdharis. I post more about the understanding the deep concepts of Sikhi, but you wont take that into account becuase it doesn't fit your narrative. 

I dont come here to play around, I only come here to get out of my intelectual echo chamber and get exposed to other views and have my opinions challenged. I have already been warned multiple times about this place, and it has been described as a "breeding ground" for narrow mindedness, but I still chose to come. 

You have done this on multiple occasions, so yes. 

I don't have a narrative, you do with your continual bashing of Kooke. They probably done more for Sikhi than you have.

In that case I suggest you do one, you bleeding kattarpanthi, if you don't like the conditions here. You should have payed heed to those warnings.

Stick to posting lame comments on BoS videos and your waste reddit.

Echo chamber da lagda.

13 minutes ago, TheeTurbanator said:

I have already been warned multiple times about this place, and it has been described as a "breeding ground" for narrow mindedness, but I still chose to come. 

I think saying Sikhsangat is a breeding ground for narrow mindedness would be very wrong. All these threads that run up 5 or more pages? Obviously, they are that long because people are disagreeing with one another. Meaning that 2 (or more) viewpoints are battling it out. Hardly the definition of narrow mindedness, which would mean there being only one viewpoint.

15 minutes ago, TheeTurbanator said:

I only come here to get out of my intelectual echo chamber and get exposed to other views and have my opinions challenged.

As well you should continue to come. Btw, I challenged your opinions, and would like it if you would respond to my post here.

1 hour ago, MrDoaba said:

don't have a narrative, you do with your continual bashing of Kooke

One post asking a question and a few comments debating ideas isnt "bashing", but hay, you dont know any better so its ok :)  

They probably done more for Sikhi than you have.

Yes, Namdharis have done way more for Sikhi than I ever could, lets see, they:

1. Created 4-5 human Gurus

2. Added "newly revealed" bani and "updated" the Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji (known to them as the "Adi Granth")

3. Distorted  I mean "discovered" new panthic history that just happens to fit their narrative perfectly.

4. Install brand new, (totally not Hindu) rituals 

5. Do fancy kirtan (did you hear that? I called it fancy, you musty be triggered) 

As you can clearly see, Naamdharis (the true Sikhs) have done way more for Sikhizm than I ever could, I am the dust of the feet of the dust of their feet. 

VAHEGURRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stick to posting lame comments on BoS videos and your waste reddit.

Echo chamber da lagda.

You need to drink some Amrit or something, youre way to hot with ego m8 

Edited by TheeTurbanator
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TheeTurbanator said:

One post asking a question and a few comments debating ideas isnt "bashing", but hay, you dont know any better so its ok :)  

Yes, Namdharis have done way more for Sikhi than I ever could, lets see, they:

1. Created 4-5 human Gurus

2. Added "newly revealed" bani and "undated" the Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji (known to them as the "Adi Granth")

3. Distorted  I mean "discovered" new panthic history that just happens to fit their narrative perfectly.

4. Install brand new, (totally not Hindu) rituals 

5. Do fancy kirtan (did you hear that? I called it fancy, you musty be triggered) 

As you can clearly see, Naamdharis (the true Sikhs) have done way more for Sikhizm than I ever could, I am the dust of the feet of the dust of their feet. 

VAHEGURRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You need to drink some Amrit or something, youre way to hot with ego m8 

This just reeks of ego mate.

You have serious issues.

Taan hi tera reddit ehna sh!t ah.

• Sad 1

I do have ego, im not a sant like you, but im not the one who gets off on "trolling" and "baiting" people. Youre clearly on such a high spiritual level, that you can read peoples minds, and know everything about them, am I right? 

I only know about Naamdharis from reading here. On the surface, someone super into naam sounds good to me.

I can see why they are controversial though, if they have "contributed" what turbinator said. 

We all have egos and get angry or we wouldn't be playing our roll in Kehl. 

I like this group, the opinions are diverse, all it takes is being tired or a hormone spike and stuff that maybe could be funny isn't. It's all good. 

You oughta hear Aikidokas opinions of each of each other. Means way of harmony and none of us get along lol, factionally speaking. A lot of that comes from a schism, of everyone trying to improve upon or do "their" aikido. Almost nobody comprehensively follows O' Sensei's teachings, they always want to add mixed up stuff. (Except my group right? Lol)

When I train under other sensei I forget how we do it and do it the way the sensei teaches. I've learned something every time this way. 

I then wash myself and do some hard core basics and soon as they are gone heh. 

When a sempai teaching in our home dojo, doesn't follow the way the dojocho teaches it, that's that shi* I don't like. 

It's both true that all those other sensei and their students are aikidoka and also true that by deviating too much puts the art at risk for surviving intact. So I love em when I see em, smh when I watch their vids, and hope for the best. 

It's a fine line aikidoka or not, wrecking aikido or not, I sometimes worry about the preservation of the art, but there's not much I can do but train and share aiki the way I learned it. It's in Vahegurus hands. 

Mostly we train at home, but we still travel to train with others and respect them. 

Long semi related tangent ...I think you both make good points. 

Question. Do they consider themselves sikhs?

Less than three years I can come to uk and drink some bhang with you guys and we can laugh about all the forum warrioring and chant the naam. 

Turbinator, was that you on American Idol or some imposter?

Edited by GurjantGnostic
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Turbinator, was that you on American Idol or some imposter?

Im the Turbanator from YouTube, not American Idol, lol 

16 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

That poser. Lol. He said he was called turbanator on youtube. Compliment to you then. 

Confused face!  I was just thinking about you.  For real ji.  Thank God.  I was starting to get worried something happened to you.

Vahe Guru ji ka khalsa, vahe guru ji ki fateh!

9 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

This question got lost in my rediculous wall of text above. 

Do naamdharis consider themselves Sikh?

Yes.

Do mainstream Sikhs? Some.

Do Naamdhaaris have cool turbans? Yes.

End of story.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Yes.

Do mainstream Sikhs? Some.

Do Naamdhaaris have cool turbans? Yes.

End of story.

Nice.  What leads them to the believe in gurus after Guru Garanth Sahib?

31 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Nice.  What leads them to the believe in gurus after Guru Garanth Sahib?

Best to read their version of history from them brother. They kinda just made it up. Hence why they're a minority.

Edited by MrDoaba
  • Thanks 1