Amritdharis marrying hair-cut spouses - <banned word filter activated> Jagmeet Singh ?

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

11 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Firstly let me apologise and accept that you did not apply the term but rather @jkvlondon did. My bad.

Humbly accept my apologies. 

No problem.

11 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

I find it fascinating that you would want to pull me up rather than temper or advise @jkvlondon to use such inflammatory language.

No, I'm not pulling you up. I was just wondering what you thought "patit" meant.

13 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Unless you think it is not that offensive..

Well, there are some abuses which are purely meant for offense. For example, Jagsaw calling you a woman if he knew you weren't. Similarly, bi**ch is merely offensive. Patit, however, is descriptive.

16 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Do you not think it is offensive to apply that term without due process? 

Well, as far as me personally, in my post in this thread I stated that I'm not an expert on determining hair-cut status from afar.

7 minutes ago, BhForce said:

No problem.

No, I'm not pulling you up. I was just wondering what you thought "patit" meant.

Well, there are some abuses which are purely meant for offense. For example, Jagsaw calling you a woman if he knew you weren't. Similarly, bi**ch is merely offensive. Patit, however, is descriptive.

Well, as far as me personally, in my post in this thread I stated that I'm not an expert on determining hair-cut status from afar.

So now that we have that sorted can we get back to my original point and try to find out why @jkvlondon used such inflammatory language and thinks it is OK to do that without any basis.. I'm sure you would agree it is not appropriate? 

10 minutes ago, BhForce said:

No problem.

BTW do you agree with my translation  of the term patit? 

5 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

So now that we have that sorted can we get back to my original point and try to find out why @jkvlondon used such inflammatory language and thinks it is OK to do that without any basis.. I'm sure you would agree it is not appropriate? 

Not inflammatory but stating how she would be considered compared to her fiance , I do not seperate Guru Nanak Dev ji from any other Guru Sahiban and it is he who set kesh di rehit , if one dedicated themselves fully to Guru ji they followed this rehit .

As for judging her status she is clearly totally hairless in her armpits in the video  , as she is post puberty and not suffering from alopecia totalis  the absence is indication of her actions .

• The topic was locked