Amritdharis marrying hair-cut spouses - <banned word filter activated> Jagmeet Singh ?

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

On 09/02/2018 at 11:35 PM, jkvlondon said:

clearly you don't  know the reciprocal love Guru ji has for his sikhs also :

"Khalsa mero roop hai khaas, Khaalse meh hau karau nivaas
Khalsa is my form special, In Khalsa I live

Khalsa mero mukh hai angaa, Khaalse ke haun sad sad sangaa
Khalsa is my body, With Khalsa Im ever ever present

Khalsa mero mitar sakhaaee, Khalsa maat pita sukhdaaee
Khalsa my friend companion, khalsa mother father peacegiver

Khalsa mero dharam our karam, khalsa mero bhed nij maram”
Khalsa my faith and actions, Khalsa my distinct personal mystique

Khalsa mero bhavan bhandaara, Khaalse kar mero satkaara
khalsa my treasure vast, Khalsa keeps my honour

Khalsa mero satgur poora, Khalsa mero sajjan soora
Khalsa my satguru complete, Khalsa my virtous noble friend, brave dauntless warrior

Khalsa akal purakh ki fauj, pragteo khalsa paramatam ki mauj.
Khalsa army of God, the Akal Purakh, Khalsa joy of the Supreme Being."
x.gif

Given this high status Guru ji gives the Khalsa , that the actions of the Khalsa reflect on the Honour of the Guru ... Jagmeet's actions tarnish the Khalsa image through his selfish usage of Guru jji's image and his lack of discipline in terms of trying to marry a patit as she has comitted bujjar kurehit ... He could remedy the situation but I doubt the will is there  as it will impact their relationship...

Please don't tell me I no love for khalsa.. If my love was as fickle as to misrepresent the 'khalsa' and make aspersions such as you have done I would be very worried.. 

You clearly have all the answers and have nothing more to learn from bani and guru ji. You have all the answers. You must be a real vidwaan 

On 09/02/2018 at 10:47 AM, BhForce said:

what are you trying to say? That it prohibits

1. zealous advocacy of Sikhi

2. (non-zealous) advocacy of Sikhi

3. zealous support of Sikhi

4. (non-zealous) support of Sikhi

So even supporting Sikhi is not allowed by Sikhi? That's nuts. Is support of Islam allowed by Sikhi? I'd be willing to guess that in your mind, support of Islam is OK, but support of Sikhi is not.

Is advocacy of Sikhi OK? So somebody comes up to you (or whoever) and trashes Sikhi, trashes the Gurus. You can't reply because somebody told you advocacy of Sikhi is banned by Sikhi? Absolutely bonkers!

You seem to be very confused, so let me help you out.. But let me first just humbly suggest that you think out a proposition before just going for it.. Since in your very own post you are contradicting the overall assertion 

You ask me question and presented 4 options to choose from. But you then make a number of suppositions.. A sikh defends the truth. A true sikh doesn't need to trash other opinions or points of view but neither needs to evangelise. When guru gobind singh ji wrote zafarnama he told aurangzeb that he wasn't a true Muslim because his actions were not those of Islam. He did not say aurangzeb you are because you are Muslim neither did he say I am better than you because I am sikh. Truth is truth one doesn't need force someone to believe it.. It should be self evident to the individual.. When guru teg bahadur ji gave his life, he did it not to support brahmanism which he obviously rejected for its inequality but taught us that each and every one of us have the right to believe what we want.. And that it can only be through our actions that we can show how powerful truth is.. 

Guru Granth Sahib ji has writings made up many bhagats writing in many languages.. Gurbani sangeet celebrates the plurality.. Muslim rababis used to sing in darbar sahib and in anandpur sahib amongst many other places.. 

Guru gobind singh ji told us to defend the truth to defend our right to have our truth but never to feel the need to impress it upon others.. Else we would become no different than those oppressors who we were speaking against! 

9 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Again I think your phraseology rebuts your own statement. Mostly means that it is not necessarily incompatible.. Don't even need to go to the next level of the proposition 

in this context, what I mean by mostly is that a minority of girlfriend-boyfriend couples are living a family life with children without a marital ceremony.

But the aim of dating is not to get married or grihast, but instead to have a casual partnership. That is what dating is in modern times, it is a partnership that has become a corrupted form of marriage.

1 hour ago, ipledgeblue said:

in this context, what I mean by mostly is that a minority of girlfriend-boyfriend couples are living a family life with children without a marital ceremony.

But the aim of dating is not to get married or grihast, but instead to have a casual partnership. That is what dating is in modern times, it is a partnership that has become a corrupted form of marriage.

That's cleared it up then... 

16 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:
16 hours ago, BhForce said:

Just wondering, what do you think constitutes being patit?

Since you applied the term maybe you should also be brave enough to define it! 

Just to recap, I did not apply the term. @jkvlondon did in this post here. You should know that because you replied here thus:

22 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Seriously! How and what right do you have to label her patit! 

It seems obvious that you think the word patit has some meaning, and you know what it is, otherwise, why would you have responded?

If "patit" were nothing more than a minor abuse, like "nincompoop", would you have replied "How and what right do you have to label her a nincompoop"?

Anyway, if you think "patit" has no meaning, why did you bother to reply?

The reason I asked you what you think "patit" means is because you were so offended at the word's use. I wanted to clarify why you were offended, and part of that is to ask what you think the word means.

If you have no earthly clue as to what "patit" means, then how or why are you offended at its use?

1 hour ago, BhForce said:

Just to recap, I did not apply the term. @jkvlondon did in this post here. You should know that because you replied here thus:

It seems obvious that you think the word patit has some meaning, and you know what it is, otherwise, why would you have responded?

If "patit" were nothing more than a minor abuse, like "nincompoop", would you have replied "How and what right do you have to label her a nincompoop"?

Anyway, if you think "patit" has no meaning, why did you bother to reply?

The reason I asked you what you think "patit" means is because you were so offended at the word's use. I wanted to clarify why you were offended, and part of that is to ask what you think the word means.

If you have no earthly clue as to what "patit" means, then how or why are you offended at its use?

Firstly let me apologise and accept that you did not apply the term but rather @jkvlondon did. My bad.

Humbly accept my apologies. 

Now of course I think the word has some meaning.. Else as you said why would I have objected to it and more specifically objected to the use of it so callously.. My objection I thought was self evident.. 

My best translation of the word in to English would be 'apostate'. Again I thought that was a common translation. 

Why my interpretation matters is of little value since I am not the one using such pejorative terms.. I would ask why @jkvlondon has felt qualified to apply such a term.. I find it fascinating that you would want to pull me up rather than temper or advise @jkvlondon to use such inflammatory language. Unless you think it is not that offensive.. Do you not think it is offensive to apply that term without due process? 

• The topic was locked