Amritdharis marrying hair-cut spouses - <banned word filter activated> Jagmeet Singh ?

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

35 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Here they are being amritdhari, but it doesn't appeal to male lust in the modern age.  

So you are saying amritdhari women are upset because they don't appeal to male lust in the modern age?

I know couple of women who would let you know very quickly if you ever spoke to them in this manner.  This is the problem here.  Any person off the internet can vomit up their puke and then you have like minded people cheering them on. There is no Guru based knowledge in their post.  They pretend on how they want to learn, but only vomit on this forum.  

19 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

So you are saying amritdhari women are upset because they don't appeal to male lust in the modern age?

I know couple of women who would let you know very quickly if you ever spoke to them in this manner.  This is the problem here.  Any person off the internet can vomit up their puke and then you have like minded people cheering them on. There is no Guru based knowledge in their post.  They pretend on how they want to learn, but only vomit on this forum.  

Kind of lost me ji. What I was trying to say is it seems to me, from what little I have read here, that amritdhari women may feel underappreciated and passed over for western looking cut females. 

Is the vomit talk necessary?

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Kind of lost me ji. What I was trying to say is it seems to me, from what little I have read here, that amritdhari women may feel underappreciated and passed over for western looking cut females. 

Now go back and delete the slander you directed at jkvlondon by saying she feels a certain way.  Its blatantly obviously you are making fun of her.  

2 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Now go back and delete the slander you directed at jkvlondon by saying she feels a certain way.  Its blatantly obviously you are making fun of her.  

I'll delete anything jkvlondon asks me to, or at least apologize for. 

Naam

Water

Bhang

Repeat until symptoms subside. 

I'm in no way making fun of anyone ji. 

What's next? You going to tell me to go back to my own country?

A amritdhari in this case jagmeet Singh always has loyalty to Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji before anyone else in this world.  So politically jagmeet Singh holds his loyalty to rehat before any political agenda in Canada or party.  He stood strong and ties a dastar, wears his kakkar and sticks up for Sikhs. 

Now coming to the topic at hand.  Jagmeet Singh engaged to a girl who is not amritdhari. Taksal, sant Maskeen Singh ji katha, and Hazoori rehat were brought up to promote jagmeet Singh decision to be okay with Sikhi. This miserably failed because the first two didn't apply and the last point was shown to be manmat.  Now it has come to, you can't get between jagmeet Singh and his fiance and the Guru. The Guru has spoken on who a amritdhari is to marry.  The Sangat has took this advise and applied it to jagmeet singh's choice.  The choice is wrong.  The sangat pointing this out has bothered many people.   Gursikhs and sikhs love to hear the rehat of Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji.  They praise the rehat but here the sangat who expresses the rehat are being subject to nindiya and chugli.  This truly speaks to the mindset of these people.  These people are not satisfied with the Guru's rehat.  Gurbani says to be content with the Guru's teachings.  

Jagmeet Singh falling in love with a non amritdhari girl is like getting drunk on Fridays and going to the Gurdwara on Saturday night with kakkar and Bana.  Alcohol has its benefits like rubbing alcohol for clean wounds.  However you wouldn't take that alcohol and drink it to poison the mind as Gurbani warns us against.  Hence the sangat, jagmeet singh future wife who is engrossed in maya (her character is displayed on social media for all to see) and will be spending a lot of time with is not approved by Gurbani. In passing we meet many people in the world who are engrossed in maya.  Simple conversations are had and we move on.  We don't force our views on them.  If they ask about Sikh, we are more than happy to explain.

Jagmeet Singh has made a huge mistake on selecting a nonamritdhari for a marriage partner. He should have followed his Guru's teachings on such a big decision in life.  I hope the youth don't see this choice and make it as something they want to do as well. Instead the youth should look to the Guru and don't be fooled by the false show of isolated links and messages many people place all over the internet.  There is a lot of false information being presented.  

3 hours ago, imhosingh said:

Sorry to break this to you but if you don't know Jagmeet personally how you can judge him? Afterall, all you know is the 'image' portrayed of him.  

Jagmeet Singh is engaged to a nonamritdhari. He displayed this information for everyone to see. His fiance also displayed this for everyone to see.  Its a not a rumour.  This is factual.  Based on this information the sangat has been presented with what the Guru's teachings are on his choice for a marriage partner. There is no judgement made here.  Instead you are distorting others writing here to push your opinion on others who disagree.  Its called doing chugli.  You also seem upset by the Guru's teachings being presented here.  Do you want to tell us why, so the doubt you have in the Guru may be cleared.

Guest GuestSingh
21 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

He likes to accuse posters of being a troll, like a little child, but then says: "Islam is a beautiful religion, and the teachings of the Prophet Mohammed are quite good." and "If there was not truth in Islam Guru Nanak Ji would not have had anything to do with muslims."

Does anyone else find that hypocritical? He doesn't seem to think so.

When someone disagrees with his outlandish views, he quickly edits them, sometimes using a pretentious and weak excuse of "My previous posts are preserved for posterity" in order to save face and probably gain sympathy/understanding from other posters. This is to prevent a ban and continue his trolling on sikhsangat.com. The fact is that they weren't "preserved" for anyone, they were rightly highlighted then proven wrong because of its nonsense.

He is such a hypocrite, as mentioned before, but, also, a troll and not to be taken seriously on these boards.

• The topic was locked