Amritdharis marrying hair-cut spouses - <banned word filter activated> Jagmeet Singh ?

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

I do have ego, im not a sant like you, but im not the one who gets off on "trolling" and "baiting" people. Youre clearly on such a high spiritual level, that you can read peoples minds, and know everything about them, am I right? 

I only know about Naamdharis from reading here. On the surface, someone super into naam sounds good to me.

I can see why they are controversial though, if they have "contributed" what turbinator said. 

We all have egos and get angry or we wouldn't be playing our roll in Kehl. 

I like this group, the opinions are diverse, all it takes is being tired or a hormone spike and stuff that maybe could be funny isn't. It's all good. 

You oughta hear Aikidokas opinions of each of each other. Means way of harmony and none of us get along lol, factionally speaking. A lot of that comes from a schism, of everyone trying to improve upon or do "their" aikido. Almost nobody comprehensively follows O' Sensei's teachings, they always want to add mixed up stuff. (Except my group right? Lol)

When I train under other sensei I forget how we do it and do it the way the sensei teaches. I've learned something every time this way. 

I then wash myself and do some hard core basics and soon as they are gone heh. 

When a sempai teaching in our home dojo, doesn't follow the way the dojocho teaches it, that's that shi* I don't like. 

It's both true that all those other sensei and their students are aikidoka and also true that by deviating too much puts the art at risk for surviving intact. So I love em when I see em, smh when I watch their vids, and hope for the best. 

It's a fine line aikidoka or not, wrecking aikido or not, I sometimes worry about the preservation of the art, but there's not much I can do but train and share aiki the way I learned it. It's in Vahegurus hands. 

Mostly we train at home, but we still travel to train with others and respect them. 

Long semi related tangent ...I think you both make good points. 

Question. Do they consider themselves sikhs?

Less than three years I can come to uk and drink some bhang with you guys and we can laugh about all the forum warrioring and chant the naam. 

Turbinator, was that you on American Idol or some imposter?

9 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

This question got lost in my rediculous wall of text above. 

Do naamdharis consider themselves Sikh?

Yes.

Do mainstream Sikhs? Some.

Do Naamdhaaris have cool turbans? Yes.

End of story.

31 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Nice.  What leads them to the believe in gurus after Guru Garanth Sahib?

Best to read their version of history from them brother. They kinda just made it up. Hence why they're a minority.

• The topic was locked