Amritdharis marrying hair-cut spouses - <banned word filter activated> Jagmeet Singh ?

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

37 minutes ago, TheeTurbanator said:

It's called attention seeking, kid. 

Try to start waking up for amritvela and doing Simran, its good for you :) 

Yes, you're correct. I'm trying to bring attention to Naamdharis because they pay me to do prachaar.

I do wake up at Amritvela...with Naamdharis bro. We do Simran at their Gurdwara.

11 minutes ago, BhForce said:

I'd be leery of making that assumption. I think that organizations (including sampardas, political parties--Sikh or non-Sikh) and people associate with a lot of people that they fundamentally disagree with, including (for sampardas), Hindus and Muslims. 

The one thing about the Naamdharis is they have an extreme amount of knowledge and skill in Gumat sangeet. Taking advantage of that knowledge would, to my mind, be just like having a Hindu music ustaad.

I know bro. I mean for Katha, Kirtan, Santhiya etc. They have good non-political relationship with Nirmalas, Udasis, Nihangs, and Taksal to some extent.

Taksal even used to go to Bhaini Sahib to cover when they were short of Granthis for Akhand Paath and to teach Santhiya, and so on.

3 minutes ago, BhForce said:

He baited you, bro, and you took the bait, and in doing so twisted yourself into a logical pretzel. Here's how:  First you stated that we should not judge other Sikhs.

He said, "Including Naamdharis?"

Then you said, the definition of a Sikh is fixed in bani and rehat, thereby negating your statement that we shouldn't judge other Sikhs.

Now, you'd probably say "they're not Sikhs!". But in order to say that, you have to make a judgement on their Sikhi, or lack of. Another words: you judged them.

So, you went into a logical circle, and he go the better of you.

He missed the quite visible....:notalk:

Which usually implies one is joking. Or taking the piss.

14 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

He missed the quite visible....:notalk:

Which usually implies one is joking. Or taking the piss.

Im not as well versed in internet culture as you, but thats becuse I have better things to do with my time than troll people. 

Just now, TheeTurbanator said:

Im not as well versed in internet culture as you, but thats becuse I have better things to do with my time than troll people. 

Bro do you really think I'm that sad to troll you just to piss you off? I genuinely thought you would respond with a funny comeback the few times I have done it. Simply because that's the kind of runnings gags we have on Sikh Sangat. In my defence, you have brought them up a few times and I though you would have clocked on.

I got better things to worry about than try to convince someone who occasionally posts here about Naamdharis of all things. Just chill bro, we are not serious on Sikh Sangat 24/7. No need to explode. It's not some direct attack on you. Jeez.

Khima bakhshni. I won't do it again.

BTW emojis are not just internet culture.

3 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Now, you'd probably say "they're not Sikhs!". But in order to say that, you have to make a judgement on their Sikhi, or lack of. Another words: you judged them.

It wasn't about "judging" them, it was about "tearing down", you can indeed "judge" (form an opinion or conclusion about) someone without resorting to tear them down. Concluding that someone clearly doesn't fit a definition does not imply "tearing them down", its purly objective.  

11 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

I got better things to worry about than try to convince someone who occasionally posts here about Naamdharis of all things.

You cherry pick ONE topic I have posted about, even when I have made 8 posts, and only 1 was directly related to Naamdharis. I post more about the understanding the deep concepts of Sikhi, but you wont take that into account becuase it doesn't fit your narrative. 

14 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Just chill bro, we are not serious on Sikh Sangat 24/7. No need to explode. It's not some direct attack on you. Jeez.

I dont come here to play around, I only come here to get out of my intelectual echo chamber and get exposed to other views and have my opinions challenged. I have already been warned multiple times about this place, and it has been described as a "breeding ground" for narrow mindedness, but I still chose to come. 

23 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Bro do you really think I'm that sad to troll you just to piss you off?

You have done this on multiple occasions, so yes. 

3 minutes ago, TheeTurbanator said:

You cherry pick ONE topic I have posted about, even when I have made 8 posts, and only 1 was directly related to Naamdharis. I post more about the understanding the deep concepts of Sikhi, but you wont take that into account becuase it doesn't fit your narrative. 

I dont come here to play around, I only come here to get out of my intelectual echo chamber and get exposed to other views and have my opinions challenged. I have already been warned multiple times about this place, and it has been described as a "breeding ground" for narrow mindedness, but I still chose to come. 

You have done this on multiple occasions, so yes. 

I don't have a narrative, you do with your continual bashing of Kooke. They probably done more for Sikhi than you have.

In that case I suggest you do one, you bleeding kattarpanthi, if you don't like the conditions here. You should have payed heed to those warnings.

Stick to posting lame comments on BoS videos and your waste reddit.

Echo chamber da lagda.

13 minutes ago, TheeTurbanator said:

I have already been warned multiple times about this place, and it has been described as a "breeding ground" for narrow mindedness, but I still chose to come. 

I think saying Sikhsangat is a breeding ground for narrow mindedness would be very wrong. All these threads that run up 5 or more pages? Obviously, they are that long because people are disagreeing with one another. Meaning that 2 (or more) viewpoints are battling it out. Hardly the definition of narrow mindedness, which would mean there being only one viewpoint.

15 minutes ago, TheeTurbanator said:

I only come here to get out of my intelectual echo chamber and get exposed to other views and have my opinions challenged.

As well you should continue to come. Btw, I challenged your opinions, and would like it if you would respond to my post here.

1 hour ago, MrDoaba said:

don't have a narrative, you do with your continual bashing of Kooke

One post asking a question and a few comments debating ideas isnt "bashing", but hay, you dont know any better so its ok :)  

They probably done more for Sikhi than you have.

Yes, Namdharis have done way more for Sikhi than I ever could, lets see, they:

1. Created 4-5 human Gurus

2. Added "newly revealed" bani and "updated" the Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji (known to them as the "Adi Granth")

3. Distorted  I mean "discovered" new panthic history that just happens to fit their narrative perfectly.

4. Install brand new, (totally not Hindu) rituals 

5. Do fancy kirtan (did you hear that? I called it fancy, you musty be triggered) 

As you can clearly see, Naamdharis (the true Sikhs) have done way more for Sikhizm than I ever could, I am the dust of the feet of the dust of their feet. 

VAHEGURRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stick to posting lame comments on BoS videos and your waste reddit.

Echo chamber da lagda.

You need to drink some Amrit or something, youre way to hot with ego m8 

1 minute ago, TheeTurbanator said:

One post asking a question and a few comments debating ideas isnt "bashing", but hay, you dont know any better so its ok :)  

Yes, Namdharis have done way more for Sikhi than I ever could, lets see, they:

1. Created 4-5 human Gurus

2. Added "newly revealed" bani and "undated" the Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji (known to them as the "Adi Granth")

3. Distorted  I mean "discovered" new panthic history that just happens to fit their narrative perfectly.

4. Install brand new, (totally not Hindu) rituals 

5. Do fancy kirtan (did you hear that? I called it fancy, you musty be triggered) 

As you can clearly see, Naamdharis (the true Sikhs) have done way more for Sikhizm than I ever could, I am the dust of the feet of the dust of their feet. 

VAHEGURRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You need to drink some Amrit or something, youre way to hot with ego m8 

This just reeks of ego mate.

You have serious issues.

Taan hi tera reddit ehna sh!t ah.

• The topic was locked