Changes as an Amritdhari

Singh2017

11 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Are eggs in the same boat as meat?

Milk is an exception though?

VJKK VJKF

Personally, I know some maryadas will allow egg and some won't but when faced with these kinds of problems I look back on the type of giann that Guru Ji has given me. If Guru Ji has allowed me to go to katha and do sangat of people who don't eat eggs then, for me, I will not be eating egg. However, Guru Ji may make some Gursikhs do sangat of people who are okay with egg and so for them Guru Ji is showing a different way of Sikhi Ji. Not that either way is wrong, it just might be an indication as to the type of Sikhi Guru Ji is blessing upon you.

Furthermore, in katha I've been taught no eggs so for me I wouldn't picture my Guru Ji eating eggs and therefore, neither would I Ji. Not that anyone else's katha is wrong but just my personal reason for why I don't eat egg Ji. Maaf karna if I've offended anyone Ji. 

Vaheguru Ji.

On a personal level you will gain whole new depth with continued harvesting of Naam. 

On a societal level you will feel more confused than ever before. I have too been so let down by quality of 'amritdhari' people. Go to have discussions about Gurmat, gurbani etc but majority people I have met still talk about wordly things just with a sikh-twist to it. E.g. new clothes to new chola. nice haircut to nice dumalla. Nice songs to nice kirtan. So superificial it's draining. 

hold on to Guruji, only they can give us gian and buddi to navigate in this world and find true sangat. That is no1 reason for people not being able to stick to commitments- lack of real sangat. 

Enough of being debbie downer, have also met amazing Gursikhs that have just encouraged me and shown me whole new depths of Sikhi. They are so priceless that it really is worth sifting through all the junk to find them  (I am part of the junk too)

I probs felt more in touch with Sikhi prior to meeting all these so called guru valle, they have confused me but am slowly getting back to path of dharam, maharajs kirpa

24 minutes ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

If i see something wrong i will call it wrong

How many times are you gonna call it? We're not idiots here, we know there are some Amritdharis who do wrong, it's not some big secret. What makes you think you're so special that you have to call out and diss Amritdharis every chance you get?? No one cares if you've seen Amritdharis do x, y, or z because in case you didn't know we all have.

All you are doing is slandering them. If you have so much of a problem why don't you take it up with them instead of sitting behind a computer and chatting bob doing nindya of Guru de Sikh?

34 minutes ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Not all Amritdharis are bad but the ones that i have seen have created a negative image onto the good ones. Just like every race has good/nasty but its natural to say that x person from x race is nasty as he/she did this that etc. 

And what's your point? Again, it's not some big secret that there's some pakahndis out there. No need to b!tch and complain in every thread.

It's only natural for ignorant fools like you.

You have an agenda so keep trying to justify it however you want, we can see through your bakwaas. Go and say what you say here to some Singhs face to face and see what happens.

38 minutes ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

About the beatdown from mr Doaba i can turn this whole site blue if i want by swearing and using the worest language you can imagine so don't tempt me as i will get banned deleted

Yeah because swearing is all you'll be able to do to justify your nindya. Swear all you want.

If it wasn't for another member here who I respect, I would've given you a proper jawaab.

3 minutes ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

First of all i would like to you apoligse if i have caused any offensive or made anyone upset on here.

I am sorry as i came on this site looking for help and not to make enimies or create arguments. 

I apoligise from the bottom pits of my heart as my fight daily struggles are not these issues.

Fair enough bro. I understand some of what you have personally witnessed may have affected you. Sometimes an individual can get disillusioned. The point you made is valid to some extent, I have seen some Amritdharis with terrible behaviour but I have also seen far more people who wouldn't be the amazing people they are today without Amrit.

Learn to make the distinction, it's the people not the Amrit. In Kalyug people take Amrit for many reasons and some of these reasons have nothing to do with Sikhi. They have nefarious reasons. Don't blame Amrit and all Amritdharis. It doesn't mean taking Amrit is fake either.

And don't shame your own qaum bro, we keep these things in-house. We will deal with it Maharaaj Kirpa.

May Guru Sahib bless you and guide you through your bad experiences with these people. Lastly, if you have something that is troubling you or you have doubts (which is normal) do ardaas.

And don't leave the forum, we want you to stay here and learn with us.

Sada Jai Bhagauti!

8 minutes ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

First of all lets forget all this stuff about amritdharis as i am not a good person myself so how can i judge others when i am a sexually respressed person myself who is struggling everytime i see a gori is like a animal seeing a piece of meat but it is gonna better since using this site.

Jeez son