Jump to content
TheeTurbanator

British Government Confirms Jagtar Singh Has Been Tortured

Recommended Posts

Yeh Indian government clearly hasn't changed. Full of old men responsible for 1984 still running around free and running things both behind and in front of the scenes.

Racism turns humans into monsters.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, S4NGH said:

Veer what do we do then? I've never been one for petitions or desi "protests"/get togethers. Do you think civil disobedience is worthwhile?

Tough one. Protesting in London annually hasn't made a difference in 34 years, we simply go there to remember the shaheeds and the kurbaniaan they undertook.

In this particular case, the recommendations are to canvass MP's and pressure them to assist, still there is silence. Not even our Sikh MPs seem to bring it up frequently in house of commons question time. 

The real panga stems from us not having our own country which is then fronted by a strong leader. The existing stock of Jathedhars have no respect amongst Sikhs in Punjab and diaspora and therefore are not held in high regard at a Global level to affect change. We are far from this target, but a homeland will never be handed to us on a plate, we'll have to fight for it and I don't mean through International Courts!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, InderjitS said:

Tough one. Protesting in London annually hasn't made a difference in 34 years, we simply go there to remember the shaheeds and the kurbaniaan they undertook.

In this particular case, the recommendations are to canvass MP's and pressure them to assist, still there is silence. Not even our Sikh MPs seem to bring it up frequently in house of commons question time. 

The real panga stems from us not having our own country which is then fronted by a strong leader. The existing stock of Jathedhars have no respect amongst Sikhs in Punjab and diaspora and therefore are not held in high regard at a Global level to affect change. We are far from this target, but a homeland will never be handed to us on a plate, we'll have to fight for it and I don't mean through International Courts!

 

I reached out to some mps two days ago via email. The only office that responded was that of Mr. Tan Desi, but as soon as they realized I wasn't a constituent no further communication followed.  

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, InderjitS said:

This smells of British Government involvement.  Similar tactics have have been used by the British Government when BNP, EDL and UKIP rallies have been planned.  It is well known for the British Government to call various organisations to stage a counter protest .  The idea was probably to shut down voices and create an hostile atmosphere so that Sikh and Kashmiris could be labelled as extremists.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TigerForce1 said:

This smells of British Government involvement.  Similar tactics have have been used by the British Government when BNP, EDL and UKIP rallies have been planned.  It is well known for the British Government to call various organisations to stage a counter protest .  The idea was probably to shut down voices and create an hostile atmosphere so that Sikh and Kashmiris could be labelled as extremists.

 

Fortunately, the tenor of the news article made it sound more like the counter protesters lost their cool and got themselves a whoopin. 

Khalistan zindabad!

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, InderjitS said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-43031651

The Indian High Commission says the case against Mr Johal is following due process:

Torture

Illegal Detention

No charges

Harassment of victim and family 

Blatant Lies

Corrupt Judges

Fake FIRs

Trial by Media, list is endless. 

Isn't that historically due process in hindustan?

I heard due process in pakistan is very similar just much shorter. 

Edited by GurjantGnostic
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2018 at 6:43 PM, InderjitS said:

We are far from this target, but a homeland will never be handed to us on a plate, we'll have to fight for it and I don't mean through International Courts!

 

Im guessing you mean through a hathyaar band sangarsh yeah bro? are you going to or planning on leaving your house, family etc and go to punjab and do it? im guessing no. have any of us done anything worthwhile for the living shaheeds... aka hawara, rajoana, tara, bheora, khera, chaura, lakha etc? easy to talk about alternatives to an armed movement, reality is not many are up for that. the main thing we need is prachaar on a grassroots level and i dont mean smagms or divans of ragis and babeh. i mean we need to target our brothers and sister who are away from sikhi and show them the magic of our dharam. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

Im guessing you mean through a hathyaar band sangarsh yeah bro? are you going to or planning on leaving your house, family etc and go to punjab and do it? im guessing no. have any of us done anything worthwhile for the living shaheeds... aka hawara, rajoana, tara, bheora, khera, chaura, lakha etc? easy to talk about alternatives to an armed movement, reality is not many are up for that. 

Did you read my first post on page 1?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×