British Government Confirms Jagtar Singh Has Been Tortured

TheeTurbanator

1 hour ago, TigerForce1 said:

This smells of British Government involvement.  Similar tactics have have been used by the British Government when BNP, EDL and UKIP rallies have been planned.  It is well known for the British Government to call various organisations to stage a counter protest .  The idea was probably to shut down voices and create an hostile atmosphere so that Sikh and Kashmiris could be labelled as extremists.

Fortunately, the tenor of the news article made it sound more like the counter protesters lost their cool and got themselves a whoopin. 

Khalistan zindabad!

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, InderjitS said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-43031651

The Indian High Commission says the case against Mr Johal is following due process:

Torture

Illegal Detention

No charges

Harassment of victim and family 

Blatant Lies

Corrupt Judges

Fake FIRs

Trial by Media, list is endless. 

Isn't that historically due process in hindustan?

I heard due process in pakistan is very similar just much shorter. 

On 1/26/2018 at 6:43 PM, InderjitS said:

We are far from this target, but a homeland will never be handed to us on a plate, we'll have to fight for it and I don't mean through International Courts!

Im guessing you mean through a hathyaar band sangarsh yeah bro? are you going to or planning on leaving your house, family etc and go to punjab and do it? im guessing no. have any of us done anything worthwhile for the living shaheeds... aka hawara, rajoana, tara, bheora, khera, chaura, lakha etc? easy to talk about alternatives to an armed movement, reality is not many are up for that. the main thing we need is prachaar on a grassroots level and i dont mean smagms or divans of ragis and babeh. i mean we need to target our brothers and sister who are away from sikhi and show them the magic of our dharam. 

3 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

Im guessing you mean through a hathyaar band sangarsh yeah bro? are you going to or planning on leaving your house, family etc and go to punjab and do it? im guessing no. have any of us done anything worthwhile for the living shaheeds... aka hawara, rajoana, tara, bheora, khera, chaura, lakha etc? easy to talk about alternatives to an armed movement, reality is not many are up for that. 

Did you read my first post on page 1?

Apologies brother, i have read your posts now and i agree 100% with you. hyde park june is a fun day out with nothing productive being achieved... handing out leaflets to tourists?! or having people read out poems on stage? low key politicians speaking on stage? the march should continue every year but the josh, passion and fire is missing and this needs to be back, also whats the point walking around hyde park? surely its the embassy where the protest should go?

11 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

Apologies brother, i have read your posts now and i agree 100% with you. hyde park june is a fun day out with nothing productive being achieved... handing out leaflets to tourists?! or having people read out poems on stage? low key politicians speaking on stage? the march should continue every year but the josh, passion and fire is missing and this needs to be back, also whats the point walking around hyde park? surely its the embassy where the protest should go?

Np Singh. Police stopped protests outside the embassy well over a decade ago, no doubt due to pressure from GOI. Burnings of the Indian flag and effigies directly outside, Khalistan chants and skirmishes with Police wouldn't have helped either. Still in comparison to London Anarchist marches these were completely passive with only a handful ever courting arrest and no violent outbreaks. It's simple , no one is willing to be arrested and even if they were you need the backing of all the sangat, not just the few to make a difference,  only then will it make the news. Currently it's not even a blip on the radar.

Strange thing about this case is how did they accuse and find out juggy helped run the neverforget84 website?

Either someone in british intelligence agencies, indian authorities or someone connected to juggy (i.e his friend or relative) snitched to get him in trouble.

He wasnt some random british sikh citizen kidnapped by the Indians while out shopping in punjab. He had political activism against the indian state background so question is how did the Indian's find this out.

There seems some deep collusion and mystery to this case