British Government Confirms Jagtar Singh Has Been Tortured

TheeTurbanator

14 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

On a serious note, is anyone willing to do anything about Jagtar Singhs case? I mean a real protest? Civil disobedience? Are any of us willing to get together and plan something?

Hypothetically we could order a bomb on the dark web maybe? It'll be like "Pow! Right in the kisser!"

No but seriously what did you have in mind bro?

Just now, MrDoaba said:

Hypothetically we could order a bomb on the dark web maybe? It'll be like "Pow! Right in the kisser!"

No but seriously what did you have in mind bro?

Hey maybe you could ask that Birmingham bandar which site he ordered his explosives off?!

I honestly have nothing in mind. I just know we gotta do something. I'm really tired of seeing nothing happening. Yes, a few statements by a few MPs have been made. Yes, the panth has come together. But on a real level, we haven't done much. This compliancy, yielding to the will of others... This isn't us. This isn't what our forefathers did. We're sitting in the comforts of our homes, sign a petition and send an email to make ourselves feel better but you know as well as I do, that doesn't achieve shht.

ਆਪਣ ਹਥੀ ਆਪਣਾ ਆਪੇ ਹੀ ਕਾਜੁ ਸਵਾਰੀਐ।। 

Nothing stupid. Within reason. I've forgotten what that protest was about when the Sikh blocked the London road? Police got heavy handed? I don't think that's a bad Idea. It definitely got the media involved. Remember, there's no such thing as bad publicity.

13 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Can we please NOT talk about this? Since you mentioned a bomb, were all probably on some Indian watch list or something 

7 minutes ago, TheeTurbanator said:

Can we please NOT talk about this? Since you mentioned a bomb, were all probably on some Indian watch list or something 

ਪਿਸਤੌਲ ਜੇਲ੍ਹ ਮੇਂ ਆ ਚੁੱਕਾ ਹੈ! Tishau Tishau! I dunno why this reminded me of the Sholay scene... 

Also brother, chill! ਖੁੱਲ੍ ਕੇ ਗੱਲ ਕਰ! Our IP addresses are hidden to public as confirmed by admin ?

2 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

I honestly have nothing in mind. I just know we gotta do something. I'm really tired of seeing nothing happening. Yes, a few statements by a few MPs have been made. Yes, the panth has come together. But on a real level, we haven't done much. This compliancy, yielding to the will of others... This isn't us. This isn't what our forefathers did. We're sitting in the comforts of our homes, sign a petition and send an email to make ourselves feel better but you know as well as I do, that doesn't achieve shht.

ਆਪਣ ਹਥੀ ਆਪਣਾ ਆਪੇ ਹੀ ਕਾਜੁ ਸਵਾਰੀਐ।। 

Nothing stupid. Within reason. I've forgotten what that protest was about when the Sikh blocked the London road? Police got heavy handed? I don't think that's a bad Idea. It definitely got the media involved. Remember, there's no such thing as bad publicity.

Me too bro, we've done jack all really. And look, just like every other campaign this one has died down too. You mention Bapu Surat Singh to someone now and they're like "who?". Not saying we should take huge risks but temporary risks.

Right so you're saying something that verges on public disorder, disturbing the peace? Being a major pain in the arse? Getting reactions and provoking?

8 minutes ago, TheeTurbanator said:

Yes you are on a watch list. And if I was you, I wouldn't ask how I know.

You better hope Baba Ram Singh Namdhaari doesn't come back to kick your arse mate.