Recipes

GurjantGnostic

6 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I like this word sukha. Just a few more years and good bye air force hello sukha. 

You have access to all the required ingredients in Reno. :p

Guest GuestSingh
1 hour ago, MrDoaba said:

Come on Singh, you're going after him hard man. What's the beef here?

Just found that post hypocritical but it's mainly the reasons that were, surprisingly, admitted.

Not sure if JosephAgnostic is self-loathing, although that is understandable, but do agree with not trusting whiteys or their intentions. Why? They copy, distort or damage certain parts of our identity i.e. food, language, faith and music.

Look how food here is, according to them, part of british culture now or how the us have patents on yoga, meditation etc. We need to be cautious around them.

9 minutes ago, GuestSingh said:

Just found that post hypocritical but it's mainly the reasons that were, surprisingly, admitted.

Not sure if JosephAgnostic is self-loathing, although that is understandable, but do agree with not trusting whiteys or their intentions. Why? They copy, distort or damage certain parts of our identity i.e. food, language, faith and music.

Look how food here is, according to them, part of british culture now or how the us have patents on yoga, meditation etc. We need to be cautious around them.

Fair enough Singh.

I see where you're coming from, and yes it's wise to be cautious around people from other communities given our history. But so far he's not said anything offensive or anything that overtly or covertly suggests he's a white supremacist. However I do understand your frustration bro in regards to the things mentioned above. If he does display any signs of inappropriate or unacceptable views, I will be right there to report him with ya. Until then, a benti, just try and take it a little easier on him. We have far more apne fudus on here who are constantly spewing bakwaas and have said far worse than he has, and if anything their intentions are certainly more nefarious.

And yes, I watched a video on how ridiculous yoga is in the US. It's super annoying.

I feel like a hypocrite now too because I was just watching Tommy Robinson videos haha. He's a right geezer. Can't fault some of his views though.

Guest GuestSingh
15 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Fair enough Singh.

I see where you're coming from, and yes it's wise to be cautious around people from other communities given our history. But so far he's not said anything offensive or anything that overtly or covertly suggests he's a white supremacist. However I do understand your frustration bro in regards to the things mentioned above. If he does display any signs of inappropriate or unacceptable views, I will be right there to report him with ya. Until then, a benti, just try and take it a little easier on him. We have far more apne fudus on here who are constantly spewing bakwaas and have said far worse than he has, and if anything their intentions are certainly more nefarious.

And yes, I watched a video on how ridiculous yoga is in the US. It's super annoying.

I feel like a hypocrite now too because I was just watching Tommy Robinson videos haha. He's a right geezer. Can't fault some of his views though.

Appreciate your understanding, brother.

Still doubtful about robinson but that is for another thread. As for your benti, ok ji will try.

1 hour ago, GuestSingh said:

You really get my name off that petition and post it here? Just like I said "they" would? I could be wrong, but I don't think I gave it to you. 

I'm sorry my pressence upsets you so much. 

From the beginning you've been really angry and miscontruing my words ji. 

So much I genuinely think you're a paid troll.   I would rather be wrong ji. 

17 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Ok, so it’s gone from rotian to daal/sabji to paneer to saag to smoothies to chywanprash to sukha to trolls to goreh to compromise. I wonder if it will go back to thorka again ??

Lolllll!