Guest Guest

Pimple hair

Guest Guest

I had a pimple on my beard and was pressing it really hard with a kangha, is it considered a kureit if I broke I kesh while I was pressing the pimple, I was pressing pretty hard because the pimple wouldn't pop.  

:rofl

teenagers. If your intention is not to break your hair then you my bachu is safe

rock the beard ✊️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Could you imagine dying, and Vaheguru says You did so well, you turned to me in all ways.....but remember that pimple hair you broke....not gonna fly sorry dude. Rebirth. 

For the pimple though soak it with a hot tea bag. 

Edited by GurjantGnostic
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Could you imagine dying, and Vaheguru says You did so well, you turned to me in all ways.....but remember that pimple hair you broke....not gonna fly sorry dude. Rebirth. 

For the pimple though soak it with a hot tea bag. 

I really hope you are being sarcastic because that's not true (I have a bad sarcasm sensor).

Accidentally eating halal/kosher meat or meat in general depending on your rehat - no need to go pesh as per Sikh Rehat maryada as it was unintentional.

Break hair accidentally with no intention to do so - no pesh

Premarital sex - I am not really sure about this one. You can't really do it accidentally. I was just told that if you don't take a moment to think while you do it then its bye bye for you, otherwise if you stop mid way then do an ardas to keep you safe.

Tobacco/drugs - One of the hardest because of the addictions. 

Edited by monatosingh
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Those spot things hurt so bad!!!! I just touch it once and my eyes flood with water 😢

That weird stuff that comes out of it when it pops/blows up is gross too 😢. Im traumatised!

• Confused 1

@NonExistant

Don’t worry, go to the doctor if it doesn’t stop hurting. You don’t want it to be infected, so get it checked out if it’s ongoing. 

Edited by simran345

On 17/01/2018 at 4:04 PM, monatosingh said:

Premarital sex - I am not really sure about this one. You can't really do it accidentally. I was just told that if you don't take a moment to think while you do it then its bye bye for you, otherwise if you stop mid way then do an ardas to keep you safe.

What? 

24 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

What? 

He's still a baalak. I think he's confused maryada with what he learnt in his sex education classes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrDoaba said:

He's still a baalak. I think he's confused maryada with what he learnt in his sex education classes.

First there was jupping Naam whilst on the job, and now there's conducting an ardaas halfway through it! Do Sikhs actually do this? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

First there was jupping Naam whilst on the job, and now there's conducting an ardaas halfway through it! Do Sikhs actually do this? 

I'm in a position where if I make a joke, there is a high risk of it being taken seriously. So I'm actually gonna be serious and say, no I don't believe Sikhs actually do this.

Doing ardaas halfway through has to be the most ridiculous thing I've heard. If one had such self-control in the first place, one would not be in that situation. Although it might work if you're praying for some divine contraception there.

Japping Naam on the job...just plain weird, super weird.

• Like 2

Anyone who stops halfway will go straight to a well and jump down it before they realised they had actually stopped halfway... halfway down a well and halfway the deed... leaves you only one option. ... downwards with the gravity.

Even kabir ji says... visreya jin naam te pue bhaar thiye. 

When you don't jup naam you become a burden on the earth. .. your weight becomes heavier for the earth to bear. Naam jup makes you feel lighter.

What exactly is the halfway if you never completed a task. Is quarter way fine will be the next question.  Well just stop before you start coz a well is hard to find. Even harder is jumping down one once you have found it.

I'm just saying what I am told from amrit sanchar.

I meant as in let's say u were about to take your kashera off. If you don't think about Sikhi and do it then your gone.

If you stop whilst taking off ur kachera then do an ardaas to keep you clear of such actions

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Of course we keep trying. And of course we accept hukam. How to do both?  There is a story of a christan girl, Amy Carmicheal, who grows up to become a missionary or nun i forget, goes to india and saves devdasis from dancing at temples and raises them in orphanages.  When she was young, she was told God answers all prayers. So she prayed at night. God please give me blue eyes. She had brown eyes. When she woke up. Her eyes were still brown.  She was disappointed and thought God didnt answer my prayer. Then she smiled. She said. He did answer. He  said no. So keep praying. Praying is like begging. A beggar cant get mad if someone doesnt give him something. No one owes the beggar anything. He can only keep begging. So tell urself, i am asking the lord for something. I have no right to expect it. God has every right to say no. Accept that. Keep asking, dont get sad or mad at the rejection. Everything God does is right. If he hasnt healed u today. It was Gods will therefore benefits all. Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Balla. In your will, All is well. Ask again tomorrow.if answer is no. Accept it. Then ask again the next day.eventually God will have mercy. Persistant beggars usually win.     
    • He doesn't like this place, for reasons I have stated before. No offence to anyone here, but to outside this place, Sikh Sangat has a reputation of being a very "conservative" forum, and this is not my personal opinion.    Also, I disagree with your theoretical description of him, hes not like that.  If you wanna talk to him, you can create an account on r/Sikh.  I think you need to go back and read my comment from last time, that wasn't my opinion, that was a friend of mine (Naamdhari supporter) who said it, I even said in my comment that it wasn't my personal opinion.  As for my personal opinion on this forum, Its still too early for me to comment on things, however I didnt like the fact that a mod removed a link that I posted (to a form that I moderate) and claimed I was "targeting" someone, or even the fact that you got warned for some stupid reason and I called out that person but received no response. 
    • Tell him to make an account here. I would like to talk to this pakhandi baba. Sounds like the type who would promote mouth-to-mouth Simran, no offence to him. True. I hope you no longer hold the same opinions about Sikh Sangat as you once did.
    • I dont know his name. He goes by bulandpuri babaji. Hes really big in canada and getting famous in usa. His english isnt bad. And the accent, quite slight, just makes him sound more mystical and spiritual. Im sure hes on youtube.  I dont know much about him. But my favorite kathavachak, bhai sahib singh ji canada wale, follows him so he must be good person. 😄😃😆😅
    • But when someone spreads false parchaar and misrepresents Bani, then thats a serious issue that we as a community need to have a discussion on.    As I said before, I like to get out of my intellectual echo chamber and seek new ideas and diverse people. Ive ended up learning a lot, and its better to have a friendly debate with a friend, rather than get grilled by a person of another religion/dharma in public.   I would prefer we have an intellectually stimulating discussion rather than resorting to such measures...