White Gurdwara?

Dsinghd

1 hour ago, Dsinghdp said:

Why are white Sikhs opening their own Gurdwara?

What's the problem with it?

Edit: Do you mean white people are opening a Gurdwara generally for anyone to visit or a Gurdwara specifically for them?

Just now, Singh123456777 said:

Its better then our retarted punjabis opening gurdwars to make money. Stop being a racist piece of turd

If it was in that context then I am starting to think Dsinghp has changed quite a lot..

"The Muslims and Hindus have largely abandoned wearing the turban in India. It has become a Sikh icon, so all Sikhs should proudly wear it."

5 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

If it was in that context then I am starting to think Dsinghp has changed quite a lot..

"The Muslims and Hindus have largely abandoned wearing the turban in India. It has become a Sikh icon, so all Sikhs should proudly wear it."

Dont know the context but it sounds racist af

Guest GuestSingh
1 hour ago, S1ngh said:

They are opening their own gurdwaras because they don’t get control of the regular gurdwaras. They and including brown folks open their own because they want to control the stage and wants to run it according to their style. This is a very good topic. Not only non-brown Sikhs does this but brown Sikhs are well known doing this. Ego driven motives at most of the time (not all cases).

Veer, it is ego/white supremacy and nothing else, in my opinion.

No doubt they see how weak and liberally extreme are much of our community when it comes to practicing Sikhi so they naturally think they can do better. Self-righteousness runs in their blood. What else would stop them from attending a normal Gurdwara? Politics? If that was the case then we would all be trying to open one ourselves if we had the time and money.

Why any ethnic community opens their own place of worship. I can't think of even one faith which doesn't have places of worship based on ethnicity or cultural differences, even if they follow the exact same interpretations of doctrine and theology as the majority.