Are we ignorantly ignoring, what the shaheed singh said to bhai rama singh ji? and Khalsa Raj

Guest singh

the shaheed singh told Bhai Rama Singh Ji that the khalsa of today is not the true khalsa and that the next generation (i assume  from the year 2000+?),  will be the true khalsa, he also said that there is a "dark cloud" over punjab and that the harvest of sin will be first reaped by Punjab then by india. he also said that the whole country will suffer as a result of the cruelty of amritsar

If you guys look at punjab now, it is slowly getting worse, other states are taking water and many many more other things are happening, so why complain, wait untill punjab has harvested the sins and then wait a little longer for india to harvest the sins as well (they want to take water, so they can take the sins too :D). 

This takes me into khalsa raj. 

Before you start saying Sant Jarnail Singh is shaheed wait and read everything then write

• Sant Thakur Singh ji said that Sant Jarnail Singh ji is not shaheed and that he will return soon, to make Khalsa raj
  • This shaheed singh also said that the next generation will be the true khalsa and that they will make the raj
  • Sant Thakur Singh ji said that Sant Jarnail Singh ji will come from the attari border, there was no such border at that time, now there is .......
  • Sant Thakur Singh ji told singhs in uk to save money, while he told others to get into india before the war starts or there will be no way in.....
  • He told them (singhs in uk) to save money which meant that this is supposed to happen in this life time... this confirms what the shaheed singh said about the khalsa
  • He (Bhai Rama Singh ji) mentioned that in a kautak (he had a kautak about khasla raj) that there were white singhs in the akal takhat doing kirtan and seva
  • If we look at how many white people are sikhs there are slowly coming into the khalsa, there are more white sikhs then ever and that number in increasing (even if its slowly increasing)
  • More kids are devoted to gurbani than ever, they do more seva and kirtan, (compared to there parents when they were kids) 
  • Sant Gurbachan Singh ji, said that the singhs in the shaheed sarvor said to them that when an amritdhair singh keeps rehit, does nitnem without fail and is tyar bar tyar, panj pyare comes and takes them away, then Akal Purakh asks them if they want to do more seva or simran, if they say yes then they go to the shaheed sarvor, if no then they go to sachkhand, Sant Hari Singh said that the singhs in the shaheed sarvor said that they will not take birth again, they said that the same way in which you came in, that is the way in which we will come out and get khalsa raj, we are preparing, we are just waiting for the command of Guru Gobind Singh ji and as soon as he says yes, we will beat the nagara when we are coming out and will fight for khalsa raj, the sant also said something from raj nama or karni nama, (i dont remember what line he said but from what i know, he said something about punjab), he also said that when this happens, it will basically be impossible not to find a singh (is what I mean khalsa, and not your cheapstake fake "singhs") anywhere
  • Brahmgyani Baba Ajit Singh Ji Hansali Wale also said that in 2011 that maya is getting stronger, so this could be what the 2012 "end of the world thing" that was on at that time? 

This and many many bachans/kautaks from other saints proves that khalsa raj will come soon, but only if the khalsa keep rehit and do nitnem.

What do you guys think? Writing something also, this took me ages to type....

23 minutes ago, Kira said:

Enlighten me on this please. I'm really confused by what you mean here bro.

You've heard the theory that Sant Ji isn't Shaheed right? Many Taksalis have dropped this belief. Only a small handful of loyalists hold onto this bachan.

He will apparently enter Punjab at the Attari border crossing. Not sure what he means by there was no border at the time - Attari-Wagah border is the main offical border crossing and always has been. Attari is just the name on the Indian side.

-Edit- Although after a quick search there appears to be a trade road which was opened. Nonetheless Attari has always been the offical crossing.

1 hour ago, MrDoaba said:

You've heard the theory that Sant Ji isn't Shaheed right? Many Taksalis have dropped this belief. Only a small handful of loyalists hold onto this bachan.

Yeah I have.

He will apparently enter Punjab at the Attari border crossing. Not sure what he means by there was no border at the time - Attari-Wagah border is the main offical border crossing and always has been. Attari is just the name on the Indian side.

-Edit- Although after a quick search there appears to be a trade road which was opened. Nonetheless Attari has always been the offical crossing.

Well that is intriguing. 

1 minute ago, Kira said:

Yeah I have.

Well that is intriguing. 

I have heard various versions interpretations of the bachan. One is Sant Ji is hiding out, was never Shaheed full stop. The other is they were Shaheed but because Baba Ji said they will return, no matter what, Sant Ji will return because of that bachan. And they will return exactly as they were. Resurrection almost.

Some people have also interpreted it as meaning Sant Ji is alive in spirit. That their message and cause still lives on. But apparently Baba Ji cleared up what they meant by Chardi Kala.

It sounds to me like you searched the internet for all of this information. I did too and am familiar to all of it except the part of the shaheed singh and bhai rama singh ji. 

In regards to sant baba thakur singh ji's bachans-

We can never understand ourselves the full bachan of a brahmgyani. Our interpration does not matter, because we will never understand fully their bachan. Guru sahib knows how it will play out. We just need to keep patience and make sure we remain as Khalsa. Also who knows how many government agencies are keeping their eyes on posts like these with regards to raj. It is best to have these conversations with other proper gursikhs, in private and in person, not on public sites like these. 

In regards to shaheedi sarovar 

• Sant Gurbachan Singh ji, said that the singhs in the shaheed sarvor said to them that when an amritdhair singh keeps rehit, does nitnem without fail and is tyar bar tyar, panj pyare comes and takes them away, then Akal Purakh asks them if they want to do more seva or simran, if they say yes then they go to the shaheed sarvor, if no then they go to sachkhand, Sant Hari Singh said that the singhs in the shaheed sarvor said that they will not take birth again, they said that the same way in which you came in, that is the way in which we will come out and get khalsa raj, we are preparing, we are just waiting for the command of Guru Gobind Singh ji and as soon as he says yes, we will beat the nagara when we are coming out and will fight for khalsa raj, the sant also said something from raj nama or karni nama, (i dont remember what line he said but from what i know, he said something about punjab), he also said that when this happens, it will basically be impossible not to find a singh (is what I mean khalsa, and not your cheapstake fake "singhs") anywhere

This is a lie. Shaheedi sarovar was a lie made up  by other people who  used sant baba gurbachan singh ji khalsa's name to sell it as a true sakhi to the sangat,. It is important to know for anyone else who reads it.The whole sakhi from whichever website is wrong. It is made up. There is no evidence at all of this sakhi. Ask any taksali singh, especially those who have sangat of sant baba gurbachan singh ji khalsa. I thought it was true the first time I read it, but luckily an actual sant cleared this sakhi with me. Just trust me when I say it is made up. 

If this prophecy stated that the Khalsa would reach new heights, I'd find it more believable. If it isn't in the Guru Garanth Sahib or a documented quote of  a Guru I'd be skeptical period.

To say the Khalsa weren't really the Khalsa sounds a lot like appropriation to me.  Like when christians think they're gods "chosen" people, because the jews were the "chosen" people, so Judaism only existed so that white anglo protestants could be gods chosen people.  Then they further limit it to only people of their sect are the "chosen people".   So unless you're a member in good standing of one of five churches in Alabama you're going to hell type logic emerges.  Seems a limited way for the infinite to operate right?  All the infinite creation, space, and time of Vaheguru Ji, and only a negligible percent of people are saved?  I don't buy it.

Usually this type of speech is used by usurpers to culturally appropriate someone else's history.

That being said, everything about this is over my head.  I'm ignorant of it entirely.  But  hey, if Vaheguru sends Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale to do anything, I'll be right there with him.

2 hours ago, DarshaPyasi1984 said:

It sounds to me like you searched the internet for all of this information. I did too and am familiar to all of it except the part of the shaheed singh and bhai rama singh ji. 

In regards to sant baba thakur singh ji's bachans-

We can never understand ourselves the full bachan of a brahmgyani. Our interpration does not matter, because we will never understand fully their bachan. Guru sahib knows how it will play out. We just need to keep patience and make sure we remain as Khalsa. Also who knows how many government agencies are keeping their eyes on posts like these with regards to raj. It is best to have these conversations with other proper gursikhs, in private and in person, not on public sites like these. 

In regards to shaheedi sarovar 

This is a lie. Shaheedi sarovar was a lie made up  by other people who  used sant baba gurbachan singh ji khalsa's name to sell it as a true sakhi to the sangat,. It is important to know for anyone else who reads it.The whole sakhi from whichever website is wrong. It is made up. There is no evidence at all of this sakhi. Ask any taksali singh, especially those who have sangat of sant baba gurbachan singh ji khalsa. I thought it was true the first time I read it, but luckily an actual sant cleared this sakhi with me. Just trust me when I say it is made up. 

Its in his book, not sure what its called but its undrt bhaikh bachan or something like that, then also why did the other sant say this sakhi? You should ask check bhai rama singh jis biography.. its really good

Guest Khalsa Shall Rise.

Straight and Simple it takes a thousand years any new Religion to become united. Sikhism has 450 years left, before the sun will rise. Here is the problem when a Hindu becomes a Muslims he/she will never look back. When a Hindu becomes a Sikh the Hindu tradition does not go away. That is why in 1947 we messed up. Master Tara Singh a Hindu newly converted into Sikhism. The please do not think that Guru Teghbadhur Sahib Jee did give his Sees for the Hindus, stop thinking like that. Guru Jee gave his Sees to save the people or religions of India which includes Sikhs, Muslims and Hindus. The enemy was not your Muslim Neighbor but the invading Mogual Empire. Then don't forget the Guilty is the Bhramhim that gave away the Sons of Guru Gobind Singh Jee. The Hindus are using the propaganda to convince use that Guru Teghbadhur Jee saved their Religion, truly false. The SRM is written to please the Hindu, You can have meat but it should be Chatka, why not Halal if you want to eat. Hindus have done quite well to become the enemy of the Muslims. Like I said it will take another 450 years for the Khalsa to rise and possibly the Hindu Religion will be non-existence, just like Greek Gods are extinct.